Finale

Finale

"Son, can you go to Pampanga? Kailangan lang ng attendance ng isang Genova." sabi ni Papa.

"Sure!" I casually said.

"Also look for the man named Almagro. May atraso yan sa pamilya natin and he's also one of our suspect for the kidnapping case of Adelaide." he added.

I nodded and agreed with it. Dad gave me a file on how that man look like. Nakasaad din sa file lahat ng katarantaduhang ginagawa niya. When that day came, I groomed myself and went straight to pampanga. It's a graduation day and our family is invited to the place as we are one of the sponsors for their school projects.

I look around and saw a girl who's next-in-line. She's the only one who don't have any parent nor guardian beside her.

"That's the girl, isn't it?" sabi ni Rei

"Absolutely," I answered while examining the girl.

"Seems like both of her parents don't care about her. That's also what dad said to me. That the only weakness the Almagro and Montemayor has is this girl dressed as their mistake." aniya.

I didn't flinch with her words and just look at the girl. I look around and saw her parents beside their son and daughter too. Now I understand why this girl looks gloomy yet trying to look strong in front of them.

If I have the rights to dig her emotions, I must say that this person had gone through a lot. I pity her and also I admire her for keeping strong despite of being "a mistake" as what they brand to her.

I excuse myself to Rei and went to accompany her. She has this rough attitude that every women would dislike but I find her astonishing with that. If I won't look through to her family background, I would say that she's a spoiled brat.

I look at Almagro when we were about to walk in the stairs. I also looked at the mother of this woman and they are both emotionless. It seems like they don't care about it, they don't want to accompany her, or maybe they don't literally want her to be branded as their family.

Imagine, an Almagro and Montemayor with great background in the business and is screaming fame had a shameful weakness and its the girl beside me. The formalities in the stage has been done but this girl didn't even thanked me. Rare!

The programme has continued and right after its end, we went to the office to just sign some papers. Rei already went home alone because the Grimaldis needed her. Wala naman akong pake sa kaniya at ganoon din siya sakin. I was about to go home when I saw that Syden putting back that paper and left it. I immediately went to that place and saw that it was our picture that she's holding earlier. I bought it and ran towards her.

Gusto kong ibigay sa kaniya ang litrato but I saw her throwing her medals in the back of the tree. She was crying. For once, I want to comfort her yet I can't find the right words if I will gonna approach her. She left, crying and weeping. Now I have seen her cry. Those tears that should've been flowing earlier has its freedom now to stream in her beautiful face. I walked towards the place where she at and picked up her medals to keep it.

Days had passed and I was having a good time with my girls when Isaac, fucking Isaac called me and said that we need to go to Horiado University. As one of their sponsors again, I am required to go there. I saw Syden with a friend who also went there to apply for scholarship. I pretended to be the proctor and Isaac is at the back staring at that someone who's with Syden. I ignored it and just continued pretending.

When they have finished taking the exam, me and Isaac immediately get their papers and check their answers.

"Damn brainy," I uttered as I examine her papers.