Pandora's Regular

TW! Wounds

Dream thought he was safe for the day, that he wasn't going to come today. That bastard always came at a specific time, every single day, and Dream had an internal clock that would tell him when that time was approaching. It was well past that time now, and Dream thought he would get an opportunity to heal and relax, even for just one day. He slumped down against the wall, pulling his knees up to his chest. It hurt to move around so much, the fresh wounds opening up every time. He wasn't going to give up the information, no matter how much it pained him or how many days it took. He was going to get out sooner or later, and when he did, he wouldn't have to stay there and take it, in his little obsidian box. He laid his head down between his knees and started to fall asleep.

Right as he was about to slip into a deep sleep, he heard the lava lowering down. He snapped his head up and looked to the hole that had opened, the one for visitors to come in.

"No..."

As the platform got closer to the obsidian box, Dream could make out the man's silhouette better. "No...no no no" Dream stood up and pressed his back against the far end of the cell, holding his mask tight to his face. The man stepped off the platform and into the obsidian box, just waiting for the barrier of iron blocks to come down now. The man held an axe over his shoulder in one hand and wore a fixed smile. His free hand adjusted his tie as the lava rose behind him again and the iron blocks came down. Dream was trapped in there with him.

"Sorry. I had something to attend to."

He approached Dream, but Dream was already as small as he could make himself.

"I'm not telling you shit, Quackity."

Quackity swung his axe around and down, pressing the hooked end against Dream's neck.

"Want to bet on that?"