Payment

Quackity sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, looking back at the contract he had signed earlier. "So...for payment, you said you wanted..Monster Energy and gummy worms?"

He looked back at the brunette before him, who was wearing vivid colors on his baggy hoodie. Quackity moved his own black hair out of his eyes and back under his beanie. "Yes! And where is it?" The man held his hand out, waiting for his payment.

Big Q looked down at the man's golden band on his ring finger, sighing. "Karl.." He had brought the Monster Energy, but completely blanked on the gummy worms while at the convenience store.

Quackity was just about to admit defeat to Karl when another man burst into the room, huffing. The tall man tightened his white headband under his black hair and put his hands on his hips, the gummy worm bag crinkling as it moved. "Someone call for good ol' Sappy Nappy?"

Karl grinned at Sapnap and held his hands out, in which was soon placed a bag of gummy worms and a can of Monster Energy.

Quackity sighed and glanced up at Sapnap before turning to Karl. "Why the hell did we have to get you these snacks anyways?"

Karl hummed and spun around in his desk chair, tugging at a gummy worm. He zoomed over to his desk and flicked on his monitors. "Editing snacks."

Sapnap let out a soft chuckle and Quackity groaned as Karl shooed them out of his editing room so he could work in peace.