Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy

CW! Flirting but it doesn't get weird I promise. I'm not romantically shipping them, on god that's gross, I just thought the idea was funny. Please don't take this the wrong way peeps.

Tubbo and Ranboo were wandering around the mansion. It was almost finished being built, there were just a few more details that Foolish wanted to add. The totem shark god was out gathering supplies for said details. The two boys decided to have a look around.

Tubbo was dragging the tall boy around by his hand, Ranboo basically having to lean down and stumble forward. The horned boy spun around suddenly and grabbed Ranboo by both of his hands, walking backwards. He started flirting with the enderman hybrid.

"Ooo, love!"

Ranboo glanced down and raised an eyebrow at his husband.

"Oooo, lover boy! Whatcha doin' tonight?"

The enderman hybrid shrugged and opened his mouth to say something before being cut off.

"Set my alarm, turn on my charm. That's because I'm a good ol' fashioned lover boy!"

Ranboo chuckled before being yanked down and having to dip Tubbo, which happened very swiftly.

"Ooo, let me feel your heartbeat."

Tubbo wrapped his arms around Ranboo's neck so he couldn't be dropped that easily.

"Ooooo, can you feel my love heat?"

The tall boy sputtered, caught off guard by this sudden attack.

There was some more flirting from Tubbo, who threw in a wink or two for added damage. Ranboo regained his composure quickly, not giving the short boy the satisfaction of seeing him flustered.

"I'd like for you and I to go romancing." Tubbo added on.

Ranboo sighed, "Say the word. Your wish is my command."

Tubbo smiled and stared at Ranboo's green and red eyes. Foolish chuckled, walking in the front door and up to the two boys.

"Oooo, lover boys! Whatcha two doin' tonight?"

Ranboo immediately let go of Tubbo, dropping him on the ground.

"Write each other letters, feel much better, and use your fancy patter on the telephone."

The god was messing with the two boys, shoulder-shimmying up to the enderman hybrid, who was very embarrassed.

"How- how long were you standing there, Foolish?" Ranboo asked while helping Tubbo up.

"Oh long enough. Good thing you two have your own bedroom."

Tubbo grumbled something and Ranboo apologized to Foolish, who told them not to worry about it. The totem shark god just found it very funny, and even caught himself laughing about it after they left the mansion.

FoolishG whispers to you: that was deffo flerting