Part 23

"Oh my god what is Eri doing here?", Izuku asked excited as he walked over to the girl who was standing in the doorway with Aizawa.

"Deku", Eri cheered and jumped at the boy in front of her "you have grown so much".

"I wanted to say the same thing", Izuku chukled as he hugged the girl he hadn't seen in around two years "so what are you doing here?"

"I am going to spent the day with my big brother", Eri told him excitedly.

"I didn't know you have a brother", Izuku mumbled, shocked that he didn't have this information in his hero studies.

"There you are", Eri suddenly yelled joyful and ran past Izuku to jump in the arms of a waiting Shinso.

"You are Eri's brother?", Izuku asked him.

"My parents adopted her after everything that happened so yeah I am", Shinso smiled at the girl in his arms.

"Bye dad", Eri waved at Aizawa who smiled for a millisecond then left.

"Wait so Aizawa-sensei is your father?", Izuku gasped.

"I knew it!", Todoroki yelled and Shinso sighed.

"Guess it's out now", Shinso then said "Mic is my other dad while we are at it".

"Aizawa and Mic", Mina said "I knew it".

"Yeah, you're all a very smart bunch", Bakugo rolled his eyes "can we have breakfast now? You're hungry too Eri right?"

Eri looked over at Bakugo and her eyes widened. She struggled in her brother's arms until he put her down on her feet again. Then she ran over to Bakugo and looked up at him in awe.

"Are you having a baby?", she asked.

It was silent. Although Bakugo had become much better in the last years nobody knew how he would react to the direct questions of a little kid.

"Yeah, I am", Bakugo answered her with a smile on his face and sat down so they were on the same height level.

"I have never seen a pregnant person up close", Eri awed her mouth in an o shape.

"Well now you have", Bakugo chuckled and Eri hesitantly put up her hand before stopping it mid air.

"Can I...", she asked quietly.

"Sure, go ahead", Bakugo took her hand in his and guided it to his belly "just be careful".

"I promise", Eri smiled brightly as Bakugo lay their hands on his bump.

"Oh and don't be startled when you feel kicking", Bakugo told her "she is usually active in the morning. Especially when we are hungry".

"She?", Eri gasped.

"The baby is going to be a girl", Bakugo told her.

"Then I will finally have a girl for a friend", Eri cheered then suddenly got sad "we can be friends right?"

"Of course you can", Bakugo furrowed his brows "why wouldn't you be able to be friends?"

"Most people don't want me to get near them because they know about my past and think that I am dangerous", Eri explained and cast her eyes down to the floor "I understand if you don't want me close to your baby".

"Hey Eri look at me", Bakugo said and lifted her head to make her look at him "first of all, none of those people have the right to be cruel to you. You did nothing wrong, nothing. Do you hear me? You were a victim and you never gave up on what you thought was right. I was in your situation too. I was kidnapped by the league of villains a few years ago. They used me to get to All Might and they broke him, I am sure you know the story. I felt terrible after that, I was sure that all of that was my fault. But you know whose fault it really was?"

"It was the league of villains' fault", Eri answere his question.

"Exactly", Bakugo smiled at her "I had a lot of people around me who told me that time and time again. Until I was able to understand, until I started to feel that it was right, that I wasn't the bad guy. I got support from my friends and even from people that had not even the tiniest reason to call me a friend or help me at all. Without them I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be the person I am today. You have those people in your life as well you know? Your dads, your brother and now me and my baby. We will be here for you and we will tell you as often as you need to hear it that nothing of what happened was your fault. And there will always be people that are afraid of you beacuse of your past but these people don't matter. Most people are afraid of me, but the people that matter were able to look past this and they tried to get to know the real me. They weren't scared off by rumors or my defense mechanisms. They knew that I was worth it when I didn't believe it myself. So please don't let those people get to you, okay. It was not your fault and you are worthy of friendship and love. And there will be people that can see you for who you are not for what people say about you. Promise me to never believe that they are right when they tell you that you are dangerous or not good enough for them".

"Are you sure?", Eri looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"A hundred percent", Bakugo nodded seriously then held out his pinky finger "pinky promise me to never forget that you are a wonderful person".

Eri hesitated for a moment, some tears falling out of her eyes and down her cheeks. Then she put her pinky finger out as well and held it up. Bakugo linked their fingers together and smiled at her.

"You can't break our promise now, okay?", Bakugo said and Eri nodded determined "you may never break a promise with a friend of yours".

She watched their hands as more tears streamed out of her eyes.

"Does that mean we are friends?", Eri asked him.

"You're not afraid of me, are you?", Bakugo asked her.

"No", she smiled at him brightly "you are wonderful".

Bakugo chuckled at that description of himself.

"Just like you", he said and Eri smiled while Bakugo put their hands down again as the baby started kicking "I think she wants to be your friend as well".

"I want to be your friend too", Eri smiled at the bump and felt the baby kicking for a while, while the rest of Class A watched the two with tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces.