Part 9

"Are you okay Kacchan?", the smaller boy asked and Bakugo looked up at him as they followed Aizawa out of the room.

"Just nervous I guess", he mumbled and they kept on walking while Kirishima and Izuku talked about a new hero case. All the while Kirishima rubbed circles on Bakugo's hand with his thumb to at least temporarily calm him down.

They walked to a secluded area where they would be able to talk in peace. As soon as Bakugo saw his mother he was feeling much more nervous than before. Kirishima squeezed his hand reassuringly but he felt sick all of a sudden and then noticed that this feeling was not connected to how nervous he felt.

"Oh god I have to throw up", he groaned out and turned to leave.

"It will be okay, Kat", Kirishima held him by his elbow to prevent him from fleeing.

"No for real I have to throw up, Eiji", Bakugo had lifted his hand in front of his mouth "Morning sickness".

"Oh shit", Kirishima let go of his arm and Bakugo stormed over to the nearest trash bin and threw up. Kirishima was next to him in seconds and rubbed soothing circles on his back.

"Are you okay, Kacchan?", Izuku asked as he knelt down next to him and handed him a bottle of water from the table.

"Can I leave when I say no?", he wiped his mouth then took the bottle from his childhood friend.

"Nope", Kirishima said and helped Bakugo stand again while the blonde rolled his eyes.

"Oi, are you okay son?", Mitsuki asked from where she sat at a table looking concerned.

"Peachy", Bakugo spat but sighed as Kirishima looked at him scolding "I am okay, mom".

That seemed to calm her down for now and they walked over to their parents together.

"Eijirou how are you sweetie?", his moms got up to hug him.

"Mom, Mama", Kirishima hugged them both "I am really good! How about you?"

"Oh we are all good sweetie", his mom said "but Bakugo doesn't look well. Are you okay honey?"

"Um... yeah", Bakugo attempted a fake smile "I am okay".

"You are really concerning me, son", Mitsuki stood up to hug him "you are so quiet and nervous".

"I am okay mom", he stated but hugged her closer afraid it could be the last time he could do that. He hugged his dad as well and was thankful for his quiet behaviour that calmed him down.

"What are you doing here, Izuku dear?", Mitsuki asked hugging the green haired boy as well "it's so good to see you".

"Oh I am just here for support I guess", Izuku smiled at her.

"Support? What for?", Mitsuki raised a brow "what have you done, Katsuki?"

"Oh my god I didn't do anything", Bakugo groaned "well okay maybe..."

"We should all sit down", Aizawa suddenly spoke up "just to be sure".

"I am getting really anxious here", Kirishima's mother spoke up and the other parents nodded.

"There is no need to be nervous", Kirishima smiled at them reassuringly and Bakugo snorted at his words.

"Talk for yourself", he mumbled.

"Would you please tell us what is going on already?", Mitsuki asked now really concerned "I haven't seen my son this nervous since.... ever".

"Well because something like this has never happened", Bakugo stated and looked up at their parents although he was nervous as hell. Kirishima took his hand and Izuku lay a hand on his shoulder for support. Bakugo took a deep breath as Aizawa smiled at him the slightest bit.

"I am pregnant", Bakugo eventually got out and tried to breathe calmly as he saw disbelieve flash across his mother's face.

"Are you kidding me?", she asked loudly "this is not funny".

"He is telling the truth", Kirishima stated "we are having a baby".

Mitsuki looked over to Izuku who nodded as well.

"When you and Katsuki agree it must be true", she whispered and looked back at her son "how did this happen? Are you feeling okay?"

Bakugo nodded and tried to explain how all of this happened.

"I know this won't be easy but I will have that baby with Eijirou and we are gonna be the best parents we can be and still be heros", he ended.

"How is that gonna work?", Kirishima's mom asked. Not doubting just concerned.

"I already work on a training alternative for Bakugo. And he can either take the exams with everyone after having the baby or add a year at UA. The teachers will support the boys all the way", Aizawa explained and the parents all nodded in understanding.

"A baby is a lot of work, Eijirou", his other mother spoke up.

"I know mom and we will work hard to make everything work. It's gonna be tough", Kirishima flashed her a smile "but it's going to be so wonderful as well".

"Just know that we will always be there for you if you need help", his moms smiled at him proudly "never hesitate to ask us for help".

While Kirishima and his moms smiled at each other Mitsuki had stood up and walked over to her son. She squatted down in front of him so she could look him in his eyes. And what she saw shocked her.

"You're afraid", she gasped and Bakugo tried to hold back but his eyes filled with tears nevertheless.

"Of course I am afraid! I am a guy, trying to be a hero and having a baby", he yelled as he dropped his head in his hands "and I am probably losing my parents over it".

"Hey there you brat", his mother lifted his head in her hands as she spoke with a softness that was unusual for her "we might express it differently but I love you more than anything in this world and you can try but you will never get rid of me".

She pulled him into her arms and his father soon joined the hug as Katsuki cried out loud.

"I am afraid I won't make it", he whispered his concerns.

"It's not gonna be easy", Mitsuki kissed his temple "but the both of us will also be there for you. You are both gonna be amazing heros and have an amazing baby. I am sure of it. It's gonna be hard work but I guess you are used to that".

"We sure are", Kirishima huffed and looked at his teacher.

"I didn't expect to be a grandfather so soon", Bakugo's dad suddenly spoke up looking at his son "but I am really proud of the both of you that you face this wonderful surprise together and just as determined as ever". Bakugo smiled at him softly.

"Oh my god we are gonna be grandmas!", Mitsuki suddenly exclaimed and looked over to Kirishima's moms who seemed to have realized just now as well.

"This is so wonderful", one of them said and all three women teared up. They stayed for several hours after that hugging and crying and talking about insecurities and how they will manage everything with the school. But mostly the day was filled with love and the feeling that the world was better again.