Part 4

Reuploding this part because there was a discussion between some readers in the comments over something Bakugo said that turned aggressive and I don't want that so I changed some stuff and here we go. Hope you have a good day.

"Are you okay Katsuki?", Kirishima asked again as Bakugo hadn't answered him. He just sat there staring at the red haired boy in panic. When Kirishima started to walk towards him Aizawa stepped in his way. Right in between him and Bakugo.

"I can send him out if you want that", Aizawa had turned fully to Bakugo now and the blonde looked up to him.

"No, that....", he mumbled then sighed and put his head in his hands "he is just as much affected by this as I am".

"Oh", Aizawa understood "so he is...".

"Yeah okay?", Bakugo groaned "we have been together for two years already. We both got tested, both healthy. No one knew shit like this could happen".

"What are you talking about?", Kirishima blushed damn well knowing Bakugo was talking about sex. Unprotected sex for that matter.

"Eiji... I...", Bakugo started but his trembling hands and cracking voice cut him off.

"I am right here. Talk to me babe. It's gonna be okay", Kirishima said as he walked past Aizawa to Bakugo and took his hands "it is gonna be okay, right? Your not gonna die or anything?"

Bakugo chuckled when Kirishima paled.

"I am not gonna die", Bakugo took a deep breath "but I am not gonna be able to become a hero anymore so I guess dying would be the better option".

"Don't say something like that!", Kirishima scolded him "just tell me already".

"That villain did hit me with her quirk three months ago, I just didn't notice", Bakugo started to explain.

"Oh what did that bitch do?", Kirishima fumed "I am gonna go kill her".

"You spend too much time with Bakugo", Aizawa mumbled but let Bakugo continue to talk.

"She messed with my body and um...", Bakugo looked over to Recovery Girl for back up and the woman kindly smiled at him.

"Bakugo's body did change on the inside and he turned to a woman inside we guess", she explained calmly.

"Okay", Kirishima nodded "but why wouldn't you be able to be a hero like this? I am sure we could turn it back somehow and-".

"Not for the next six months", Bakugo stated tears brimming his eyes "we can't change anything as long as there is our baby inside me".

He couldn't look at him. He was too afraid what he could find there. Disgust, hate, judgement. This was already so much on him. He will lose his dream he couldn't handle losing Kirishima as well.

"Our baby?", the other boy spoke up quietly "you are pregnant?"

Bakugo nodded his tears falling on his hands as he refused to look anywhere but down at them. He was glad that Kirishima understood immediatly and he didn't have to explain it again. He was so afraid what was about to happen next and was ready for Kirishima to just leave without saying anything. And of all the things that Kirishima could have said then he did the usual and surprised Bakugo as he lifted his head so he could look at him.

"You will still become the greatest hero the world has ever seen", he smiled at him and Bakugo knew that he meant it. He could tell when Kirishima was lying he just knew him so well. But this time, he meant it. There was not a single doubt in his words.

"I won't be able to become a hero at all like this. I can't train. I will fail. And I will never achieve my goal", Bakugo cried quietly.

"If anyone in this world can have a baby and become the worlds greatest hero then it is definetly you, Katsuki", Kirishima's smile never faltered "I will give my all so you can achieve your goal, okay? My all! We will do this!"

"I forgot I am not alone in this", Bakugo suddenly realised that he won't be the only one affected by having this baby.

"You are never alone", Kirishima kissed his forehead "we will do this together".

"I love you", Bakugo spoke against his chest then started sobbing "I am so sorry. I am so fucking sorry this is happening".

"It's not your fault, Katsuki. It's not a fault at all. It's our baby! Our biological baby. Do you know how badass it will be with our quirks combined? I don't want to be rude but it will definetly kick you from the throne as hero number 1 when it's time", Kirishima giggled and Bakugo had to laugh too.

"I take it that you are keeping the baby", Recovery Girl spoke up softly.

"Yeah, I am keeping it", Bakugo informed the old lady who smiled contently.

"You're not mad?", Bakugo asked Kirishima then a little insecure "because if you don't want to be stuck with me any-".

"Shut up right now you idiot", Kirishima stated and Aizawa chuckled as he saw Bakugo's surprised face "this is very surprising yes. Have I planned to have a baby in high school? No. Do I love the idea to have a baby with you anyway? Yes! We are gonna do this Katsuki, we are heros after all. Who could handle something like that better than us?"

"Everyone?", Bakugo stated sarcastically "I don't know if I can handle a baby. I am too aggressive to be a parent".

"You are perfectly caring to me", Kirishima reminded him "it will be something entirely else to act towards our baby instead of acting with our classmates".

"Yeah", Bakugo nodded as Kirishima had a point there "do you... still love me?"

"Katsuki", Kirishima teared up at the broken question and pulled the blonde boy in his arms "of course I still love you. Nothing could change that, okay? And I will be right here by your side through all of this. I am not gonna leave. You will not be alone in this. I love you so much".

"Thank you", Bakugo sobbed and let himself be protected for a while longer before he had to face another scary topic.

Will he be able to stay at UA?