Part 2

It was in fact a little bit over three months later when the villains that had escaped the last time came back to UA with some new allies to fight the students and teachers from UA another time.

Soon the competition between the students had started again and everyone was eager to be the best.

It didn't take long for Bakugo to find that weird woman he was looking for. He wanted to have his sweet revenge on her. He hadn't felt weird after her last attack but for a few days now he was feeling kind of off. And that only made him want to be better. Because he would be the best even if his stomach wasn't.

"It's so nice to see you again", she purred as she took notice of the blonde boy.

"I would rather not see your face again for a third time", Bakugo growled as he let little explosions dance over his hands. He felt his insides turn but he couldn't walk away now. He had to pay her back.

"Honey tell me, how does it feel for a boy to be on their period?", she grinned wickedly but Bakugo just scrunched his brows.

"Why are you asking me such a weird question?", he spat "are you afraid to fight or what?"

"What?", she asked confused.

"Stop talking you stupid bitch", Bakugo spat and send an explosion her way.

"You really don't know what I am talking about?", she screeched as she dodged his attack.

"How would I know what the fuck you are talking about?!", Bakugo growled.

"But I changed you", she sounded kind of desperate now.

"What the fuck?", Bakugo exploded another attack her way "you didn't change a fuck about me, you bitch".

"You should be all messed up", she pouted like a little kid. What even was with this woman? But Bakugo couldn't focus on her being stupid anymore because his stomach's protests grew louder. And as much as he wanted to surpress it he needed to throw up. Now. So he bombed her away another time and threw up to the side.

"Oh my god", her face suddenly lit up although she was just slammed into a brick wall and she clapped her hands "I knew I changed you. I knew it worked!"

"What did you fucking do to me, bitch?", Bakugo looked at her wide eyed. This couldn't be connected to the attack three months ago right? It had to be the flu or something, right?

"That's even better. Oh my god!", she didn't stop cheering and started jumping around in glee "this outcome is way better than I expected it to be. Now we just have to attack another time in around five months or so and we will finally get you out. Oh boy this is amazing I can't wait until you-".

In that moment Kirishima knocked her out.

"Babe are you okay?", he asked a pale Bakugo that looked more shocked than probably ever before in his entire life.

"I don't know", he just stammered and when Bakugo started speaking weird Kirishima knew that shit was going downhill.

"I am gonna get Aizawa", he said and came back not even a minute later with their teacher in tow.

"Bakugo what happened?", the older man asked but Bakugo just looked up at him with terror in his eyes.

"I will handle him okay? You go help the others, Kirishima", Aizawa said as he lifted Bakugo to a standing position.

"Just please take good care of him", Kirishima pleaded.

"I promise", Aizawa assured him and smiled lightly and Kirishima nodded.

"Everything will be okay, Babe", he whispered and pecked his cheek "hold on okay. Aizawa will help you".

Then everything happened like a flash. The police took the villains away that were already knocked out. Kirishima stayed to help fight the rest of them while Bakugo was brought to Recovery Girl by Aizawa. Only when they were in an empty alley that was leading to the hospital wing he noticed that his teacher had moved him away from the fights.

"What happened?", he asked the boy.

"I don't know...", he was uncharacteristically quiet which startled Aizawa "I have no idea but that woman said that she did something three months ago but I don't know what...".

"Bakugo, calm down", he noticed just then that the boy was breathing rapidly "breathe with me okay? And talk to me. "

"She said she messed with my body and then I threw up and... oh god what is wrong with me?", Bakugo hyperventilated.

"How did she mess with your body?", Aizawa asked him still trying to calm him down.

"I dont know she just asked if I had my period. Like... that's bullshit", Bakugo just told him what happened and Aizawa looked at him with a raised brow.

"That is a weird question indeed", Aizawa thought out loud "why would she ask something like that?"

"I have no idea okay!", Bakugo panicked "but then she said that it was even better for her when I had to throw up and said she will come back in a few months again and that they would get me then".

"That doesn't even make sense", his teacher mumbled.

"I know it doesn't but I want to know what the fuck that crazy bitch did to me", Bakugo yelled "I am not planning to throw up again and get taken from any idiots. So let's just go to Recovery Girl and get whatever she did to me returned so I can go back there to kick some more ass".

Aizawa nodded. None of the both men saw the connection between what the woman had said. They went the rest of the way in silence. Bakugo tried to calm his breathing. He wasn't one to panick. But he hated not to know what was going on. Especially when it was concerning him. Something was absolutely wrong with him and he just wanted to find out. And find out is what he did.