Part 21

"You should really sleep", Shinso spoke up into the darkness of the room as he noticed that Bakugo was still awake.

"Hypocrite", Bakugo mumbled.

"Fair", Shinsou laughed "why can't you fall asleep?"

"She is kicking like crazy", Bakugo huffed exhausted "and I can't sleep well when Eijirou isn't by my side".

"Yeah I understand", Shinso nodded "I mean I don't sleep much anyway but Denki helps me a lot with that".

He smiled over at his sleeping boyfriend who was snoring softly. The two got together soon after Shinso joined their class two years ago.

"He helped me a lot", the purple haired boy added "I wouldn't be the same without him".

"You changed him too", Bakugo spoke up "he is still a dumbass of course but he matured a lot. You did him good, just as Kirishima made me a better person".

"Two years ago the two of us wouldn't have talked like that", Shinso noted.

"True", Bakugo huffed a laugh.

"I like talking to you", Shinso admit "sometimes I feel like you get my problems better than other people".

"Yeah I think so too", Bakugo nodded then gasped as he was kicked again.

"Are you okay?", Shinso jumped up and walked over to the couch.

"Yeah I guess", Bakugo sighed "it's just exhausting. And I don't know what to do because who the heck knows how a pregnant guy feels and what's best to do for him. It's just too much some days".

"So you neeed help?", Shinso asked.

"No I...", Bakugo tried to defend himself automatically but then sighed "yeah I guess I would like to have help from someone who went through this himself. But try to find someone like that...".

"Well you know", Shinso smiled at him "you could talk to my dad".

"Your dad?", Bakugo perked up.

"Yeah the one who was pregnant with me after being hit by a quirk", Shinso grinned.

"I didn't know that", Bakugo watched him in surprise "that means you have two dads right?"

"Yeah exactly, they fell in love at UA", Shinso nodded then chuckled "like father like son I guess".

Bakugo joined in on his laughter.

"Hey babe", Denki blinked his eyes open "why are you awake? And laughing?"

"I am just talking to Bakugo", Shinso said and kissed his forehead after wlaking back to his sleeping spot.

"Why?", Denki frowned.

"Because he is a good friend unlike you Pikachu", Bakugo growled.

"Mean", Denki pouted and snuggled into Shinso's shoulder "but I didn't mean it like that. Why are you talking in the middle of the night?"

"I couldn't sleep because she is kicking me like crazy", Bakugo informed his electric friend "and Shinso suggested I could talk to his dad about being pregnant".

"Great idea", Denki mumbled "your dads are great, also weird and intimidating, but mostly great".

"Thanks I guess", Shinso smirked and Denki nodded against his shoulder.

"I wish I could fall asleep that easily", Bakugo frowned at the blonde who fell asleep again.

"Me too man", Shinso moved his eyes from his sleeping boyfriend back to Bakugo "if you want I could ask my dads to talk to you and Kirishima. After all the partner is part of the whole pregnancy too".

"That would be great", Bakugo nodded.

"Should I ask them to meet you tomorrow or do you think that this would be too soon for Kirishima?", Shinso asked.

"He looked pretty good in the hospital", Bakugo said "I am sure he will be okay, but I will ask him first thing in the morning".

"I am sure he will be back pretty early tomorrow", Shinso mused "I can call my dad after you asked Kirishima".

"Won't it be a problem for your dads to come to UA?", Bakugo asked the purple haired boy "I don't want to cause them stress or trouble".

"Man, you have changed so much", Shinso chuckled "it won't cause any trouble though. I am sure they are glad to help you. Well papa at least. Dad is a little more reserved, like me, but I am sure he will answer all your questions".

"Thanks man", Bakugo smiled slightly then winced as he was kicked again "what do you want?"

"Maybe she is a night owl", Shinso suggested.

"I am sure she is", Bakugo sighed "and she is a night eater too. I am so fucking hungry".

"Dude it's 2 am", Shinso huffed a laugh "and I am not a great cook".

"Well I am but I am too exhausted to cook", Bakugo frowned.

"Sato is asleep", Shinso looked over to the boy who made the best cakes in the whole dorm.

"But I am not", Momo spoke up.

"How long have you been awake?", Bakugo asked in surprise.

"Around the same time Kaminari woke up", Momo sat up to look at them.

"Did someone say my name?", Denki woke up again.

"Why didn't you say anything?", Shinso asked the girl.

"I didn't want to disturb your talk. You sounded so relaxed and at ease", Momo told them "I thought you could use some time between yourselves without interruptions".

"Thank you", Bakugo mumbled.

"Oh, you said you were hungry", Momo then remembered "what do you want to eat?"

"I...", Bakugo thought for a second "I know it's not possible to order food into UA that late at night but I really want a pizza from that place down the street. You know the one we went to on Eijirou's birthday".

"Oh man that was good stuff", Denki nearly salivated onto Shinso's shoulder and made the other boy frown in disgust.

"Okay then", Momo smiled at him before her chest started sparkling and she pulled out a pizza box from under her shirt. How she managed to do that Bakugo had no idea. She then handed the box over to him "here".

"Oh my god you are the best", Bakugo looked at her like she was a goddess and opened the box to take out a piece of pizza. He moaned as he took the first bite "it tastes just like the one at the restaurant".

"You're welcome", Momo chuckled and took a piece as Bakugo offered. Just as Shinso and Denki did.

"Wait guys", Denki stopped them "did Momo just breastfeed us?"