Part 7

"Where have you two been?", Kaminari asked as they entered the common area together.

"Are you okay Kacchan?", Midoryia asked as he saw his childhood friend look a little pale.

"Yeah I am okay, just a little sick", he lied but Midoryia seemed to buy it.

"Maybe you should go and rest, thankfully we don't have any classes tomorrow", he smiled at them "see you tomorrow".

With that he settled on the sofa next to his own boyfriend, Todoroki.

"Come on, let's get you into bed", Kirishima pulled at his hand lightly to get him to move towards the elevators. When the doors closed and they were alone, Bakugo let himself fall into Kirishima's side a little. He was damn exhausted from all of the happenings of the day.

"I can't believe this is happening", Bakugo spoke up quietly.

"Me neither but I am pretty thrilled", Kirishima smiled.

"You're not the one getting a time out and gaining weight", Bakugo snarled.

"Sorry", Kirishima apologized and Bakugo sighed.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. You shouldn't have to apologize", Bakugo nuzzled into his arm "you're right, it's pretty exciting".

"It really is", Kirishima agreed.

"We just have to survive telling my mom", Bakugo groaned "there is a chance that she could kill me".

"She wouldn't kill her grandchild tho", Kirishima joked and Bakugo chuckled just as the elevator doors opened.

They went to Bakugo's room together, getting ready for bed and lying down.

"I'm scared, Eiji", Bakugo whispered against his chest after some moments of silence.

"Yeah, me too", Kirishima said as he starked stroking his back "it will change a lot of things. And it will be stressful. And hard. But it will also be really amazing, don't you think?"

"It is", Bakugo allowed himself to smile "I never thought I would have a biological child".

"Right?", Kirishima exclaimed joyful "I mean adoption is great! My moms adopted me and I love them. They are my real parents as well as I am their real child. But still this baby will be a mix of us. That thought is so mind blowing".

"I hope it gets more of your personality though", Bakugo mumbled as he absentmindedly stroked his belly "then it will have a lot of friends and happiness".

"Don't say that", Kirishima kissed his head "you are an amazing person and you have lots of friends too. We all love you although we had a tough start. But look at me. I went a long way too. I was anxious all the time. We both changed for the better. And now we have to put all this love into our child so it will feel loved".

"I love it already. How couldn't I? It's half you", Bakugo nuzzled deeper into Kirishima's hold "I am gonna do everything right with this baby. I will be the best dad I can be".

"I am sure of it, my love", Kirishima smiled as he lay his hand atop of Bakugo's over his belly "we both will".

"Do you think my mom will be mad at me?", Bakugo asked then.

"I don't think any of them will be mad. Surprised for sure but not angry. But I can actually not predict what's about to happen and I am a little nervous myself. But I am sure everything will be okay. The teachers were so supportive as well", Kirishima tried to soothe him down.

"Yeah that's true", Bakugo nodded "I am kinda curious how they will react. As well as our classmates. I am so glad Mineta isn't here anymore. He would have for sure made fun about our baby".

"Yeah I am also glad he's gone. Shinsou is much more chill", Kirishima chuckled "I am glad that you get along with him better".

"Yeah I am glad we talked it out. Damn I talked it out with many people since I am in love with you", Bakugo looked up at his boyfriend "you are a very bad influence to my image you know?"

"Well some would say otherwise", Kirishima grinned down at the blonde in his arms.

"I just hope they will all accept the baby", Bakugo finally told his concern "and a pregnant guy".

"I am sure they will. Izuku will probably be super excited and Mina will claim to be the aunt of this baby", Kirishima told him "but we probably shouldn't hand our child over to Kaminari. That's just too dangerous".

"Even without his stupidly dangerous quirk that guy would find a way to drop our baby", Bakugo huffed.

"He isn't the smartest but he makes up for it by heart", Kirishima smiled.

"Would it be okay to tell our closest friends first?", Bakugo asked as he propped his chin up on Kirishima's chest "I don't really want to tell eighteen people at once. I can't even stand them all talking in class, I would die when they all started asking me weird question. God am I glad Mineta isn't here anymore".

Kirishima laughed at that last part and stroked Bakugo's hair.

"We can just take it step by step. First we tell our parents and then on monday we can see if we are ready to tell the first few friends of ours. We could talk to them in small groups. So it's not too overwhelming", Kirishima suggested.

"How are you so smart sometimes?", Bakugo joked "I sometimes think there lives a genius inside but you don't let it show".

"Oh yeah. I just don't want to be good looking, strong and smart. It's too much of a burden", they both started laughing then.

"But for real", Bakugo said as they calmed down again "telling them in groups would be great. Although I want to talk to our closest friends in private because I am sure they will ask for details that I don't even want the others to hear the questions to".

"That seems fair", Kirishima nodded "but now we should rest. Tomorrow is an importnt day".

And with slight nervousness they both fell asleep. The first night as expecting parents.