Part 3

"I don't see any injuries on the boy, Shota", Recovery girl said as she looked Bakugo up and down.

"Yeah, he doesn't have any. I have a weird feeling tho. One of the villains said that the last time she saw him she should have changed him. Asked him if he had his period then laughed as he threw up. She got knocked out and hasn't woke up yet so we couldn't ask her. But we need to test Bakugo. Who knows what she has done to his body. Maybe she has a quirk to put illnesses and pains on other people and this is why he threw up. Can you just find out what hit him?"

"Sure I can", the old lady smiled at the tired man and he actually smiled back. Absolutely no one could be mean to Recovery girl. Not even Bakugo. After all she had saved their asses more times than any of them could count.

"If I was a villain and had that quirk I would give every man a period as well", she said to lighten the mood and Aizawa actually snorted.

"I didn't have one though", Bakugo mumbled, not wanting to be rude to the only person that could help him now.

"That is the thing that confuses me as well. But she asked you specifically for that right?"

"Yes. And when I told her I didn't have it she was confused, then started laughing and said it's even better after I threw up."

"You throwing up is better than you being on a period", Recovery Girl mumbled for herself "that means that it is even worse for you. If she had initially planned for you to be on a period, your body should have changed at least internally. With the fact in mind that you are not on your period and threw up I can say that... oh damn that really is something, kiddo".

"What? What is it?!", Bakugo looked at her wide eyed. He couldn't follow her fast mumbling.

"I will take a few tests, okay?"

"Whatever", Bakugo shrugged but actually he was nervous as hell. Something was obviously wrong with him but he had no idea what that was.

"Just lie down for a bit, I will need a blood sample, but you can rest while I run the tests".

Bakugo held his arm outstretched for her to take his blood without her asking for it. He just wanted this to be over with. She smiled at him reassuringly but he could see some concern in her eyes. When she had what she needed Bakugo lay down and closed his eyes. What could be so bad that even Recovery girl looked unsettled. He wasn't a mess like Deku after every fight, so it couldn't be that bad, right? He tried to calm down. Maybe that villain was just trying to mess with him. Maybe she didn't even have a quirk. After all he hadn't really felt anything after the first encounter with her. Maybe she was just pretending to get to him and make him overthink things. Well guess she got what she wanted. But she would be locked up soon so that's the good side.

"Stop worrying too much. I am sure whatever it is, Recovery Girl will be able to help you", Aizawa spoke up from beside him. Damn he had forgotten the man was still in the room.

"How should I calm down? This is all a fucking mystery and I have no idea what's wrong with me", Bakugo groaned "I should be out there helping to kick ass but I am here and totally useless".

"You won't be kicking any ass in the next time, sweetie", Recovery girl spoke up.

"That bad?", Aizawa asked as Bakugo just gaped at her.

"You won't die if that is what you are concerned about", she told the boy that just stared daggers at her "but I was right with my suspicion. She did in fact mess with your body".

"What is that supposed to mean?", Aizawa asked calmly before Bakugo could get rude.

"Well, Bakugo here should have actually gotten his period I guess. But something stopped that from happening", she said.

"But nothing would stop that except the fact...", Aizawa thought out loud then paled and looked to Bakugo "oh god no".

"Yes", the old lady nodded.

"What is it?!", Bakugo asked fully panicked now.

"You see, a woman gets her period every month if not for the fact that she is pregnant", she tried to explain.

"Yeah but what does that have to do with m-", Bakugo looked a lot like his teacher just a few seconds prior "oh".

"Oh indeed", she nodded but patted his hand "you are pregnant, my dear. Three months in".

"How is that possible?", Bakugo tried to steady his breathing.

"Shouta did you not teach the kids some sexual education?", Recovery Girl glared at the man who looked awake for maybe the first time in his life.

"We are the hero course why would we do that?", he defended himself.

"Because they are eighteen year olds that live in a dorm together for gods sake. Has any of you even half a braincell left?!", she rolled her eyes at the teacher.

"Well it's not like it could have prevented a boy from getting pregnant", Aizawa said but noticed himself that with the talk of safer sex he could have indeed prevented this situation "okay you got a point".

She shook her head disappointed and turned back to look at her patient.

"Don't worry dear, we will deal with this situation together, okay?", she smiled at him kindly "but you have to make a decision now".

Just as she said that they heard a noise from outside of the door and right after that the door opened revealing the person that Bakugo wanted to see the most and simultaniously the least right now.

"What did I miss?", Kirishima barged into the room and Bakugo started at him with wide, panicked eyes "what happened to you?"