Part 22

After eating Bakugo could actually fall asleep. It was a dreamless sleep and it was way too short for his liking but he didn't care about that when he was awoken by a very familiar voice.

"Why are you all lying on the ground?", Kirishima chuckled as he stepped into the living area of their dorm.

Bakugo's eyes opened on impulse and he sat up. Well he tried. His impulses weren't used to the huge belly in front of him yet. So he fell back into the cushions of the couch again.

Kirishima immediatly looked over to him and hurried to his side.

"Babe are you okay?", he asked as he helped him sit up.

"I should ask you that", Bakugo groaned but when Kirishima didn't answer he gave in and lay a hand on his bump "yeah I am fine. We both are".

"I am good", Kirishima then answered and Bakugo nodded and very badly tried to hide the fact that he was tearing up by looking down "Katsuki, I swear I am fine. Look at me. I am all good."

"Don't scare me like that", Bakugo sniffed.

"I am sorry", Kirishima smiled fondly and lifted Bakugo's chin with his hand "I love you Katsuki".

"I love you too", Bakugo wiped his nose with his sleeve and leant his forehead against Kirishima's shoulder.

"And I love you", Kirishima said as he laid his hand on Bakugo's bump.

"Uh", Bakugo groaned as the baby kicked again "she is excited to hear your voice".

"Do you think she recognizes my voice?", Kirishima beamed at him "could we ask recovery girl about this?"

"Shinso offered that he could ask his dads to talk to us because his dad was in the same situation I am in", Bakugo told him.

"That's great Shinso. Thank you so much man", Kirishima smiled at their friend who had settled next to them.

"Should I call them?", the purple haired boy asked them.

"If it's not too much trouble", Bakugo spoke quietly and Shinso got his phone out and put it to his ear after dialing a number.

"Hey papa", he greeted over the phone "I wanted to ask you a favor".

There was silence on their end until Shinso blushed.

"No, it's not about Denki and I", he sighed.

Silence again and Shinso's blush only intensified.

"Oh Jesus Christ. I don't want to talk to you about this. Hand the phone to dad please", he whined.

He sighed but seemed more relaxed all of a sudden. Probably because the phone was handed over.

"Hey dad. Yeah, I know. Gross. Anyway I need to ask a favor."

He smiled at the answer his dad gave him.

"Yeah could you maybe talk to Bakugo and Kirishima about the whole pregnancy thing. It would help them to talk to someone who has been through all of this himself".

Shinso chuckled at whatever reaction he was hearing.

"I will bring coffee", he then promised.

"They will meet you today at 2pm", Shinso smiled after ending the call.

"Thank you", Bakugo smiled at him slightly and Kirishima was beaming. 

"Are you sure you want them to meet your parents?", Denki asked Shinso in private as Kirishima helped Bakugo stand up.

"I think it would help them a lot", Shinso nodded "this is not about me, but about helping my friends".

"I am really proud of you", Denki kissed his cheek "what was your papa talking about on the phone anyway?"

"He was asking if we needed condoms", Shinso blushed in shame "as if I would ask him for that".

"Oh my god", Denki blushed as well but then started laughing "I love your papa though. He is so calm about us".

"Yeah true", Shinso smiled "let's have breakfast now though".

"Oh yeah food", Denki grinned and they went to the kitchen.

2pm came sooner than expected and they walked to the elevator. Shinso and Denki joined them in the living room where they were supposed to meet.

"Don't be so nervous you are making me go crazy", Bakugo squeezed Kirishima's hand.

"I am always nervous about meeting new people", Kirishima said "what if they don't like me?"

"That's physically impossible", Bakugo raised his brows "everyone loves you. I bet even villains would love you".

"True", Shinso agreed and Kirishima blushed because of their statements "also you know them already".

"What?", Kirishima and Bakugo asked in unison the moment two familiar men walked into the room.

"Bakugo, Kirishima", Shinso sighed "meet my parents. Shota Aizawa and Yamada Hizashi".

"Your dads are Aizawa-sensei and Mic-sensei?", Kirishima awed.

"Hey hey kiddos", Mic made finger guns at them.

"Oh god please tell me that Aizawa was the pregnant one", Bakugo cringed.

"Yeah he was", Shinso grinned.

"Thank god", Bakugo exhaled in relief then bent over as the baby kicked again "yeah I get it, you're excited as well".

"Let's sit down, shall we?", Aizawa gestured over to the couches and they all sat down.

"You didn't tell us you were pregnant as well", Kirishima smiled at his teacher.

"I don't like talking about me", Aizawa stated blankly "but I will gladly answer your questions now".

"Thank you", Bakugo smiled a little and started asking him questions about the birth. First shy but the embarrassment went away when he noticed that Aizawa really wanted to help him.

"Seems like recovery girl will take care of everything", Bakugo stated after talking to him for about an hour.

"As long as you take care of yourself everything will be fine", Aizawa actually smiled at him.

"Everyone else is taking care of me as well", Bakugo stated.

"You kiddos are such good friends", Present Mic screeched.

"Class A is the best", Kirishima cheered and Denki joined in.

"Oh Shinso before I forget to ask you", Aizawa turned to his son "can you take care of your sister tomorrow".

"You have a sister?", Kirishima asked him.

"You know her as well", Shinso chuckled "it's Eri".

"Ohhhhh", Kirishima smiled "we could help you watch her. As a parent training".

"Sure", Bakugo nodded "I hope we won't be bad at babysitting her".

"I am sure you will do fine", Aizawa said "most important in parenting is patience and love".

Bakugo nodded in thought and Kirishima kissed his temple soothingly.

"We are leaving at 9am and will bring her over before that", Aizawa told Shinso then turned to Bakugo again "don't hesitate to talk to me when you need to".

"Thank you", Bakugo and Kirishima smiled and waved their teachers goodbye.