Part 25

"Surprise", Class 3A yelled as they jumped from behind the furniture in the moment that Bakugo and Kirishima came back from their weekly appointment with recovery girl.

"What the...", Bakugo jumped a little then saw Eri smiling at him brightly and kept the rest of the sentence to himself.

"Welcome to your baby party", Mina cheered and immediatly went to hug them both "we figured that since you have to sit out on a lot of pregnancy stuff, we could at least do this for you".

"What do you mean 'at least'? You're doing a lot for us", Kirishima said and looked over at Bakugo "right, Katsuki?"

"I...Yes", Bakugo nodded looking to the ground.

"Are you okay?", Mina asked him concerned.

"I am great, okay", Bakugo sniffed "just stop being such good friends, you're making me cry over everything, I swear".

"I will never stop", Mina smiled fondly "I love you guys too much".

"Love you too", Bakugo mumbled.

"Oh my god, Denki! Did you hear that?", Mina yelled.

"I did", Denki said and started crying along with Sero.

"Yeah, yeah, don't ruin it, you little shits", Bakugo huffed "Eijirou is still miles ahead of you".

"As he should be", Mina folded her hands as if she was praying.

"Thank you so much for this", Kirishima said as he hugged the pink girl tight "this is amazing".

"Everyone helped a lot", Mina said and pointed to the people behind her "and that wasn't all".

"What do you mean?", Kirishima asked as he took Bakugo's hand again.

Just then the door to the yard opened and more people arrived.

"Hey there kiddo", Fatgum came over to pull Kirishima into his chest "congrats on being a dad soon".

"Thank you", Kirishima beamed at him "sorry for not telling you sooner".

"Nah, we get it", Fatgum smiled "better be careful. But I am glad we know now".

"What do you mean 'we'?", Kirishima asked just as Tamaki poked his head around Fatgum.

"Congrats from me too", he whispered more to the floor than to Kirishima.

"Tamaki!", Kirishima smiled brightly.

"Aw don't be so shy honey!", a loud voice beamed "you know him, you can look at him".

"Togata!", Kirishima looked at him suprised "what are you doing here, man? Not that you're unwelcome".

"Hahahaha", Mirio laughed "I am here with Amajiki of course".

"He needs support, huh?", Fatgum asked "but I am here with him!"

"No, I am his plus one", Mirio beamed.

"Wait, what?", Fatgum turned to Tamaki who seemes to shiver under his gaze "why didn't you tell me?"

"I...", Tamaki went pale.

"Nevermind, I get it", Fatgum smiled "I am really happy for you".

"Thank you", Tamaki smiled slightly after exhaling a held breath.

"Katsuki you little brat", Mitsuki yelled grinning widely.

"Oh hell, who brought the old hag?", Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Guess that was me", Deku spoke up.

"Figured", Bakugo pouted and then started laughing and laid his hand down on his belly "yeah, okay, I will behave".

"She kicked again?", Kirishima asked from his side.

"Yeah, because I was mean to her favourite uncle", Bakugo huffed.

"Or because you were mean to her favourite grandma", Mitsuki pouted.

"Excuse us?", Kirishima's mums spoke up.

"Ah damn it, we're three", Mitsuki pouted playfully.

"So I am the favourite grandpa for sure!", Masaru spoke up "Lovely!"

"I am the favourite auntie", Mina cheered as Kirishima hugged his mums.

"I don't know", Bakugo shrugged "might be Eri".

"Ugh, damn it", Mina frowned "I can share the position with Eri".

"That's nice", the girl grinned from where she was held in Shinsou's arm then wiggled till he let her down "but I'd rather be her friend than her aunt".

"She will love you either way", Bakugo said and tried to squat down to be eye to eye with her then noticed he couldn't and hung in the air awkwardly "ugh".

"Are you okay, babe?", Kirishima immediatly noticed he was uncomfortable.

"I can't squat down. I can't do anything anymore. I need help for fucking everything", he suddenly burst out then noticed what he had said in front of Eri "I can't even not curse in front of a kid. I...".

He stopped babbling and turned to walk away leaving everyone behind looking dumbstruck.

"I will...", Kirishima started but Deku laid a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"I will go, you enjoy the party. It's for you as well", he smiled at him and walked after Bakugo.

He found him in the kitchen, leaning against the wall because he couldn't slide down like the last time he found him there.

"What is wrong, Kacchan?", Deku smiled at him fondly.

"It's too much", he easily opened up to his childhood-enemy-turned-friend "everyone's so nice and considerate and helpful and I can't do shit. I am not even nice. I don't deserve any of this".

"Ah so that's where it's coming from", Deku smiled "stop being an idiot and enjoy it. We are your friends. We love you. We like helping you. And we know that you love us even when you have difficulty showing it".

"I feel like I am useless and you have to do everything for me and I am not even able to say thank you", Bakugo mumbled.

"Have you not noticed that you say thank you all the time recently?", Deku asked him "you even said you love us earlier, Kacchan. We know that you are thankful and we want to help. It's what friends do. We will always be here for you".

Bakugo sniffled at his words.

"And don't you dare say you are useless!", Deku glared at him "you are carrying a baby. That is more work than any of us does".

"Thank you, Deku", Bakugo wiped his cheeks with his sleeve "why are you always around when I am crying..."

"Because you cry all the time", Deku teased him "your tough days are over".

"Shut up, you are the crybaby here", Bakugo playfully hit him "I hope I will be tough again or I can't be a hero".

"You know I didn't mean it like that. And I know you will be a great hero", Deku smiled at him and Bakugo nodded then Deku turned to leave to return to the others and gestured for Bakugo to follow "only second best though".

"Oh come back here you little shit", Bakugo smirked and followed him then again laid his hand on his belly "oh come on, he was mean first!"