Part 10

Monday came and with that training. Training that Bakugo wasn't allowed to participate in. As usual he walked to the gym with everyone else tho. When they got dressed he followed Aizawa into the gym and to where he would be participating in training the next few months.

"You can't participate in training actively but you will still be there to train yourself", Aizawa spoke up and Bakugo nodded thankful that he could be here after all "You will watch everyone else closely and tell them how to improve after their lessons are over. It will make them and you a better hero for sure. They are able to improve through your feedback and you are able to learn and maybe get a new perspective on fights".

"Thank you", Bakugo mumbled "for everything".

"I am expecting a lot of you in the future, Bakugo", Aizawa said "but now is not the time to pressure yourself. You are at a high level already. Maybe this will be really good for you. Just don't stress about missing out or something. Because I am sure you will easily catch up after everything is over. You are one of my best students after all".

Although it sounded a little pressuring Bakugo knew that his teacher just wanted to help him ease the stress that was building up inside him. He had to put some more trust in how good he was already. He could do that! He nodded at his teacher and turned to his fellow classmates as they entered the field.

"Bakugo will not participate as Recovery Girl has put him on a time out for the next time after his encounter with the villains two days ago. He will observe and critizise so you better give it your all", the teacher smiled evilly and everyone groaned.

"Bakugo is unusually calm about not being able to join training", Kaminari thought out loud and while Kirishima nervously started to come up with a good excuse Bakugo glared at him already.

"I am gonna keep an extra eye out for how you do, Pikachu", he stated and Kirishima's worry turned to amusement as his best friend frowned.

"Ah damn it...", he said as Sero patted his shoulder.

"Okay you have to form groups of two. As Bakugo is out we will have one group consisting of three people. You will spar within your group and Bakugo and I will walk around and comment on it. Got it?", everyone nodded "then choose you sparing partner".

Chosing a partner went smoothly as this was not the first time they trained like this. Only Kirishima was left out who usually trained with Bakugo. But he was soon pulled into a group with Sero and Kaminari. Soon everyone started fighting while Bakugo watched closely from afar.

"Are you feeling okay?", Aizawa asked his eyes not moving from his fighting students.

"I am not sick okay? I am still a capable human being", Bakugo groaned.

"I know", Aizawa responded "I just want to make sure you are okay".

"I am fine", Bakugo sighed "just throwing up all the time".

"Well I think that's normal", Aizawa nodded "when we go down there now I want you to give them constructive criticism. Don't just tell them they suck, tell them how to improve. Do you think you can do that?"

"I will try", Bakugo huffed.

"I am sure that two years ago you wouldn't have been able to. But this class has been through a lot. You have all become closer. You too. Even if you don't like to admit it", Aizawa grinned to himself "you have become much nicer. And I am sure you don't need to worry about their acceptance towards your situation".

"Thanks I guess", Bakugo mumbled "can we go already?"

"Yes, let's start with Kouda and Satou", Aizawa said and led the way.

They had talked to most of the groups by now. Currently leaving Izuku and Todoroki to go to Tsuyu and Ochako.

"Your fight has been really equal", Aizawa told them "any ideas how to improve Bakugo?"

"Um... yes", Bakugo looked to Ochako "I am pretty pissed that you have such a strong quirk and don't use it to it's extend".

Ochako looked at him surprised and Aizawa raised a brow.

"Ugh what I am trying to say is... you always try to just fly or just let your opponent defy gravity. But how about you combine that? You could fight in your field while they are absolutely helpless. Also can you try to just use your quirk on single parts of the body? You could steal them their mist important fighting skill with that".

"I have never tried that", Ochako looked at him in surprise.

"You should try that", Bakugo said then turned to Tsuyu "and you could maybe try to add on physical strength so that when you catch the enemy you can defeat them with a surprise attack. No one would expect a frog with serious fighting skills".

"That actually sounds good, ribbit", Tsu mused "thank you Bakugo".

"Whatever", Bakugo huffed "It could work".

"You are gonna work with those two for the next time and help them improve. I think you will be helpful for them", Aizawa suggested.

"Just for how long is Bakugo banned from training?", Ochako wondered "training something like this will take weeks or even months".

"Well then we will just work harder so you can be better faster", Bakugo shrugged.

"You are really going to help us?", Ochako looked at their grumpy classmate in surprise.

"It's not like I have anything better to do anyway", Bakugo shrugged "I can as well help you extras get better. I can't save the world all on my own after all".

"That was actually pretty cute", Ochako grinned "I am looking forward to it".

"You better work your ass off", Bakugo stated and the girls both laughed but promised to work hard.

They continued their trip around and soon class ended for the day and Bakugo told Kirishima about how he was actually looking forward to working with the girls because they had a lot of potential.