Part 19

"Eijirou", Bakugo gasped as he heard the door close behind him and Kirishima immediatly looked to him.

"Katsuki?", his eyes widened "what are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"Oh my god Eijirou are you okay?", Bakugo ran over and dropped onto the bed next to him as tears ran down his face rapidly "please tell me you are okay".

"I am good", Kirishima assured him as soon as he had his arms around his pregnant boyfriend "shhh... hey, babe. It's okay. I am fine. I promise".

"What happened?", Bakugo sobbed into his chest not able to stop himself although they were not alone in the room.

"I was attacked from behind and couldn't harden in time. Someone stabbed me in my right shoulder", Kirishima explained and Bakugo raised his head to gasp at him "it will be fine I promise! It's already partly healed. The doctor had a pretty cool quirk that fixed wounds. I will be all good in three days and I can go home tomorrow".

"You won't leave me alone?", Bakugo asked still teary eyed and Kirishima shook his head softly smiling at him "promise?"

"Yeah, Katsuki I promise", Kirishima kissed his forehead and Bakugo sniffled "I promise I will be home with you by tomorrow".

"Okay", Bakugo tried to calm down "okay. That's good. Okay".

"How are you even allowed to visit me?", Kirishima chuckled as he stroked through his hair.

"I am not allowed to be here", Bakugo mumbled "we escaped. Our little one was pretty excited too".

"What? That's so dangerous, Katsuki!", Kirishima seemed alert.

"I wasn't alone", Bakugo tried to calm him down "everyone helped and they never left my side".

He nodded his chin in the direction of the door.

"Thanks guys", Kirishima smiled at his friends there then back at Bakugo "wait what was that about our baby?"

"Oh she wanted to get here really fast too and -", Bakugo inhaled sharply at a foreign feeling and Izuku immediatly jumped to his side while Kirishima held him closer.

"Babe, are you okay? Is she okay? Are you in pain?", he asked him in a single breath.

"I am good", Bakugo chuckled "I... she just kicked me".

"She what?", Kirishima widened his eyes in surprise.

"She kicked me", Bakugo laughed and grabbed Kirishima's hand to lay it on his belly where he felt the baby kick before "just wait a second".

"Oh my god yes she kicked!", Kirishima beamed when he felt Bakugo getting kicked another time.

"Oh Jesus...", Bakugo huffed "have you practiced with her when I was sleeping, Deku? Those kicks are really powerful".

"Wha-", Izuku waved his hands in front of his face to show his innocence "I swear I didn't, Kacchan!"

"I am just kidding you nerd", Bakugo rolled his eyes playfully.

"Can I...", Izuku spoke up quietly.

"Yes, come here", Bakugo gestured him over and Kirishima pulled his hand back for Izuku to place his there.

"I can't feel anything", he said then his eyes got wide as he did feel something "oh my god she kicked. My niece just kicked me".

"Prepare for that to happen a lot when she is born", Bakugo laughed then got serious "don't you dare kick back".

"I would never!", Izuku assured him.

"You better not", Kirishima raised a brow at him but then smiled not wanting to torture the green haired boy.

Suddenly the door was opened and a doctor came inside.

"Hey what are you doing here?", the man asked them.

"Oh sorry doctor what did you say?", Shinsou asked smiling at him and waiting for an answer so he can use his quirk on the man.

"I asked what you are doing here", he repeated.

"Would you do me the favor of going to the restroom for a few moments?", the purple haired boy asked and the doctor did as he was told "okay guys we have to go".

"I don't want to leave", Bakugo frowned.

"You have to go", Kirishima said "I don't want you to get into trouble. I will be home by tomorrow I promise! Be safe okay? I love you".

"I will", Bakugo nodded as he kissed him "I love you too. We both do".

"Okay come on", Izuku pulled him outside on his elbow.

Just as they were out the door the bathroom door opened and the doctor reentered Kirishima's room.

"Where are those boys?", he asked.

"What boys?", Kirishima played dumb.

"Weren't there-", the man looked unsure "well whatever. How are you feeling?"

"Really good", Kirishima smiled as he thought about his boyfriend and friends.

Meanwhile the three boys fled out of the hospital floors to the emergency room where they slipped out unseen just as Denki and Jirou walked towards the door.

"Thank you doctor", Jirou smiled as an act "I will take care of him now".

They made their way outside and breathed in the fresh night air as they met the others.

"Is he okay?", Denki immediatly asked Bakugo now back to his normal self.

"Yeah he is fine. He will be home at the dorms tomorrow", Bakugo smiled softly.

"Thank god", Sero exhaled in relief "hey Shinsou, let's get a bus".

The other nodded and they walked a few steps to the next bus station.

"Hey pinky", Bakugo huffed as Mina was walking in front of him and the girl turned around to look at him "she kicked when we were with Eiji".

"Oh my god she did?", Mina cooed "that's adorable".

They spend the bus ride home quietly so no one would get information about them. It wasn't until they arrived back in the dorms after everything had gone as planned that Bakugo told everyone about Kirishima's health and how the baby had kicked. Izuku added his information on this happening as well and his eyes sparkled while talking about his niece.

"We should head to bed", Iida announced and everyone nodded tired from the events of that night.

Kaminari noticed Bakugo's hesitance to leave and figured that he was sad because Kirishima wasn't there to be with him.

"Um guys how about we all get our stuff and have a sleepover down here?", he suggested and Bakugo glanced at him knowingly "that way we'd all be here for Kiri to arrive tomorrow".

Everyone agreed happily and Bakugo made sure to send a silent thank you Kaminari's way as he went to get his blanket from his room.