Part 6

"So sweetie let me introduce you to the basics of pregnancy, okay?", Recovery Girl spoke up again.

"Please", Bakugo nodded and Kirishima sat down to listen closely to what the woman had to tell them as well. After all he wanted to be there for Bakugo and the baby as best as he could.

"Okay so you already know that you are not allowed to be participating in any physical excersises. Also no heavy lifting or such things", she started.

"I will just carry your stuff around for you", Kirishima offered.

"I am able to carry my bag myself right?", Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Yes, but nothing too heavy, do you hear me?", she raised a brow at him and Bakugo sighed in defeat and nodded "okay then. You need to eat healthy. No raw fish or meat. Not too much coffee. No alcohol or drugs but as you want to be a hero I am certain that wasn't on your list anyway".

"Absolutely not", he agreed.

"Good. Now I want to make an ultrasound and see what exactly changed inside your body and if the baby is alright", she stated and Bakugo nodded. She gestured him to lie down and lift his shirt up. Kirishima still sat next to him taking his hand.

"I can't believe there is a baby in there", he looked at Bakugo's uncovered body that still had a six pack for now.

"Yeah, me neither", Bakugo mumbled "I just hope everything is okay".

"Me too", Kirishima nodded and then Recovery Girl started with the ultra sound and Bakugo hissed from the coldness that hit his belly.

"Okay so I see now that she just added the female organs to your usual organs. Thankfully it doesn't seem to be squished or anything. As you got pregnant we can safely say that the uterus you have for now is connected to your after or you wouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place", Recovery Girl spoke casually while Kirishima and Bakugo both flinched and blushed because she was talking about their sex life.

"So everything is okay?", Aizawa asked to make sure.

"His body is in a stable and healthy condition", she assured them "now let's see for the child".

She moved her hand over his belly until they heard a small sound.

"What is this?", Bakugo gasped.

"It's the heartbeat of your baby", Recovery Girl stated "you can't really see it in this picture here, but this is it. Your baby".

"Our baby...", Kirishima gasped "we are gonna have a baby. Like for real. This is their heartbeat! Our baby!"

"I love you, idiot", Bakugo let one tear slip and pulled Kirishima close to kiss him with all the love he felt for the red head.

"I love you too", he whispered against his lips then looked down to his still gel covered belly "and I love you too".

"Yeah me too", Bakugo looked down his own body and smiled then back up at Kirishima "we can do this, right?"

"We will do this together", Kirishima kissed his forehead "this is so amazing. You are so amazing".

"You are the amazing one being all calm about this", Bakugo smiled at his boyfriend.

"You are gonna be good parents for that baby", Aizawa intervened actually smiling for once "I am sure of it".

"Thank you sensei", Kirishima smiled brightly.

"Oh before I forget to tell you, you should inform your classmates about it. Not only because it's better if they hear it before just finding out but because I am sure that they will be great help throughout the whole process. Your class has shown a huge form of team work over the past years and I am sure nothing will change that", Aizawa told them.

"What if they pledge for me to leave?", Bakugo asked "What if they just want me out?"

"They can't just make you leave", Aizawa reminded him.

"Yeah but what if they don't accept me anymore?", he asked again.

"Then they don't accept me either", Kirishima stated.

"If they would show any sign of disrespect towards you they are not a real hero", Aizawa stated and Bakugo nodded at him.

"Can I still wait a bit to tell them? Just a few days. I just need to get my mind wrapped around it before telling anyone else. And then I want our parents to know first", Bakugo said.

"Of course. If you want I can call both your parents in to come here by tomorrow as it is the weekend. And if you are ready you can tell your classmates next week", Aizawa suggested.

"That would be great, thank you sensei", Bakugo nodded and Aizawa left the room to make a few calls.

"Okay you can pull down your shirt again, sweetie", Recovery Girl said as she had wiped his belly clean "I would suggest for you to come visit me once a week for a check up. If you feel anything that worries you or you just feel sick in general you can always come here for help. Don't hesitate. Morning sickness, overall tiredness and mood swings as well as cravings are not only normal but will most probably increase during your time of pregnancy. You should mostly just listen to your body, it knows what's good for you most of the time. You can also prevent sleeping on your belly in advance as you won't be able to do that soon".

"Okay", Bakugo tried to remember all those facts as he slowly sat up again.

"Is there anything else you want to know?", she asked the two boys in front of her.

"I didn't hurt the baby in the fight today, right?", Bakugo looked so fragile in that moment that Kirishima pulled him closer unconciously.

"No, sweetie. The baby is perfectly fine", she smiled reassuringly "and if you follow my advice I am sure that it will stay that way".

"Thanks for everything", Bakugo smiled back at her before taking Kirishima's hand and leaving the hospital wing to go back to the dorms.