Part 17

Around a month later Kirishima was on night patrol and the rest of class 1A was chilling in the common room.

Sero and Kaminari were playing a video game with some of the others watching. Bakugo was sitting in an arm chair with Izuku sitting on his arm rest talking to him about the training class they had earlier.

"I am just saying that you should stop getting scars all over yourself", Bakugo lectured "you got breaking your arms and legs under control really good since the first year but you somehow still get scars whenever you use your quirk. Your niece will think it's scary".

"Well based on the fact that she is half Kirishima I think she will find it rather manly", Mina interjected "Bakugo has a point tho. You should take better care of yourself".

"You are beautiful", Todoroki spoke up then and kissed Izuku on the head as he stood beside him "but really, there is only so much your body can take".

"That's my point", Bakugo nodded "I don't want to tell my daughter that her uncle died because he was so selfless and didn't care for himself".

"I promise I will work on it", Izuku nodded convinced "maybe you could help me".

"I will be glad to kick your ass", Bakugo smirked and Izuku didn't know wether to be afraid or thankful.

"I would be glad if you could leave his ass alone", Todoroki said expressionless "I really like it".

Everyone started laughing when Izuku blushed like crazy while his eyes widened at his boyfriend's words and Todoroki had no clue what was going on.

They had a good time until Aizawa walked in with a face that was even more tired looking than it usually was.

"Would you all please sit down? I have to talk to you", Aizawa said as he entered the common room of class 1A's dormitory and when everyone just watched him he added "it's about Kirishima".

"He is still at work study right?", Izuku asked.

"Did something happen to him?", Bakugo stood up but Izuku gently pulled him back in his seat.

"Kirishima got hospitalized after getting seriously injured in a fight", Aizawa told them but looked at Bakugo as he talked "I am sure that he will be fine but he won't return to the dorms tonight".

"Is he awake? I want to talk to him", Bakugo looked like he was about to cry.

"You can not go visit him Bakugo", Aizawa spoke intendly.

"I don't care about anyone seeing me and finding out", Bakugo yelled now with tears in his eyes "either you get him here or I will go to him".

"You are not allowed to leave school grounds", Aizawa tried to explain once again.

"I KNOW OKAY", Bakugo sobbed loudly "I know what I am allowed to do and what I am not allowed to do. But I need to see him. I need to see that he is okay. Or I am probably going to go crazy. I really need to see him. I can't do this without him. I can't do anything without him".

"Bakugo...", Aizawa went to the boy and pulled him in his arms holding him closely.

"I need to see him", Bakugo sobbed and Aizawa nodded understanding.

"Maybe today the doors of the dormitory won't be locked. It's a human mistake that can happen anytime", Aizawa told him "but there would still be UA's walls keeping you safe and it's really hard to get past those. So even in case the doors will be open it will be hard to pass".

"Uhuh", Bakugo nodded "everyone can forget something like that once in a while".

"Exactly", Aizawa nodded and then whispered "but that's all I can do for you".

"Thank you", Bakugo nodded.

Aizawa stared back at him contemplating if he should go to Recovery Girl with Bakugo for a check up. Mostly for the baby's sake. But he decided against it. After all Kirishima was alive and Bakugo kept his emotions in control really good. Crying won't do harm to the child and he was sure that Bakugo wouldn't let anything happen to the baby. He wanted to make sure though.

"Are you okay?", his teacher asked "is the baby okay?"

"Yeah I am good, as far as you don't want to put me in the actual hospital. If that's your plan then I am not okay", Bakugo tried but Aizawa raised a brow at him ushering him to answer his question "yeah she is alright too. No pain or whatever".

"She?", Aizawa looked at him surprised but happy.

"Yeah we found out a month ago", Bakugo smiled at his now really visible bump, which was logical considering he was just starting seventh month "he was so happy. He is not allowed to leave me alone".

"He won't leave you", Aizawa intended "I am sure he will be back in the next days. You should just stay calm".

Everyone tried not to laugh considering he said that to the most temperamentful student around.

"I am gonna go lock the doors now", Aizawa said as he looked at him intendly once again.

"Good night", Bakugo nodded "I will just go to sleep and wait I guess".

Aizawa nodded and left the room. Then Bakugo turned around to head to the elevators.

"I will not sleep and sit around", he mumbled to himself but a square hand stopped him. Of course. Bakugo looked up to look in the stern face of the class president. He took a deep breath. He didn't have it in him to be angry. He knew that Iida was just looking out for all of them. But he needed to see Kirishima "just let me go... just let me see him... I need to see him... I... I won't drag any of you into this. Just let me go... please".

"No", Iida said sternly and for a second Bakugo's eye twitched but then Iida's face softened and he smiled at the blonde "You are not going to risk this alone".