Part 24

"Hey Eri, are you okay?", Shinsou sat down next to her.

She was currently reading a book to Bakugo's bump while the boy was fast asleep.

"I am fine", she smiled up at her big brother.

"Why are you reading out loud when he is asleep?", Shinsou asked.

"The baby is not asleep and I am sure it will start kicking again if I don't keep it occupied with something else", Eri explained.

"That's really sweet, Eri", Kirishima spoke up from behind the couch Bakugo was sleeping on "I am sure Katsuki is grateful for the time out. The kicking has kept him awake very often and I know he is exhausted. Some time ago I would have said he is too proud to search for help but I guess I can't really help him with this. I hate that".

"You are doing your best Kiri", Denki spoke up "and he appreciates it".

"I just wish I could do more", Kirishima shrugged "like Eri does, she actually came up with a solid plan, all I did was buy food and hold him".

"You are underestimating your impact", Shinsou said to Kirishima.

"I am really not", Kirshima looked down sadly.

"Yes you are", Bakugo growled and tried to sit up needing help from his boyfriend.

"Are you okay, Katsuki?", Kirishima asked.

"I am not, because you keep talking shit about yourself", Bakugo glared at him "you are there for me whenever I need you. Just now you helped me sit up. I have barely thrown up without you by my side. If I so much as breathe wrong you are there. You make me feel safe in a time when everything is unsure for me. You make it okay. Never say you don't do anyhing. If anyone is doing something bad it's me as I stop you from enjoying your last year here at UA".

"You are not!", Kirishima shook his head "I am enjoying every second of it".

"Good", Bakugo smiled.

"I love you", Kirishima pecked his lips.

"I love you too but you have to promise me to stop shit talking yourself", Bakugo looked over at Eri "sorry for the language".

"It's okay", Eri smiled "Denki says 'shit' a lot when he is over so I am used to it".

"Shit", Denki cursed and then noticed his mistake "aw man...".

"I promise", Kirishima told Bakugo after chuckling at his friend.

"You better", Bakugo smirked and pulled Kirishima in for a kiss.

Just then Mic walked inside to come and pick up Eri.

"Time to go little one", he sang and Eri ran up to hug her dad "are you alright?"

"I had so much fun today", Eri told him with shining eyes.

"I am glad to hear that", Mic smiled at her and put her down.

"When you go shopping for baby clothes can I come?", Eri turned around as soon as her feet touched the floor and asked Bakugo with sparkling eyes.

"Now now Eri", Mic took her hand and squatted down to her height "maybe they want to enjoy some time alone together".

"Oh yeah sure", Eri nodded but looked a little disappointed.

"I can't even go off campus to look for baby stuff", Bakugo looked a little sad "but if I could I would definetly take you. Eijirou would just pick things that are manly and I don't want our daughter to have some weight bells as her first plush, you know".

That made Eri giggle. And Kirishima too.

"Maybe we could look up some stuff online the next time you are around", Bakugo suggested.

"I will be here again tomorrow", Eri cheered but remembered her dad's words and got quiet "but I don't want to be a burden. You should have some alone time with Eijirou".

"Well the last time we had some alone time we made...", he looked at his bump and shook his head "anyway... I enjoy your company and you are not a burden to any of us".

"Really?", she asked.

"Really", Bakugo smiled "right guys?"

"I love having you around", Shinsou said and picked her up.

"Yup", Denki smiled.

"Me too", Kirishima said "and Katsuki is so happy when you talk about the baby with him".

"She has better ideas than anyone else in this room", Bakugo stated then looked at Kirishima "you excluded. You are amazing".

"Thanks babe", Kirishima smiled and walked over to him to kiss the top of his head "but you are the amazing one".

"See you tomorrow Eri", Bakugo said and waved her goodbye.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow", Eri said and yawned as Mic led her away.

The next day Eri came prepared. She borrowed the tablet from Aizawa and already had some open tabs from stores that sold cribs, clothing, plushes and the daily necessities like food and diapers.

Bakugo and Kirishima looked at the screen with her for hours and talked about what they liked and what they didn't like. What they needed and what was just not necessary. Thankfully they pretty much had the same opinion on things. And if they didn't they simply put both items on the wishlist to decide later on.

"It's crazy to think that there will be a crib in my dorm for a few months", Bakugo huffed.

"Yeah true", Kirishima nodded "she will be here for some time before we graduate".

"I can look after her when you are occupied", Eri offered.

"We will come back on your offer, I am sure", Bakugo said "thank you for your help and support".

"I am so glad I can be here", Eri smiled "oh look at this dress, it's so cute".

And so they looked for another few hours and their wishlist got longer and longer.

In another room Mina sat down with the rest of class 3A.

"Guys", she said "how about we organize a baby party for Kiri and Baku. They can't afford everything on their own and like this we can support them".

"Yes", Denki agreed enthusiastically "let's support our bros".

"I could bake a cake for the party", Sato suggested and they got into a huge discussion over the organization.