Part 5

"Are you going to kick me out?", Bakugo asked after lifting his head away from Kirishima's chest to look at his teacher.

"Why would I do that?", Aizawa furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Well...Having a baby while in the hero course doesn't really fit...", Bakugo technically whispered but his teacher heard him clearly.

"I got through the hero course while taking care of Mic so I think you will do just fine", he tried to get him to smile again "You just can't participate in the physical parts for the whole pregnancy. After that Recovery Girl should have found a way to change your body back so you should be back to normal then without the usual resting period a pregnant woman has to have after birth. But we should discuss this with Nezu right?"

"Discuss what with me?", Nezu appeared in the room as if on cue and looked up at the teacher.

"Bakugo's pregnancy", he stated plainly and Nezu nodded.

"How do we end up with a pregnant third grader every few years?", Nezu sighed but smiled slightly as if he was amused by this chaos.

"This happened before?", Kirishima asked awestruck.

"Oh yeah! You're not the first boy either", he told Bakugo "Recovery Girl can handle this once the birth is over with. If you keep the baby that is".

Bakugo looked to Kirishima who smiled at him and nodded signaling him to tell the principal his decision about the baby.

"We will", Bakugo stated and Nezu smiled brightly like he was honestly happy for the two boys.

"Great. Another UA baby. Exciting", he cheered and Aizawa gave him an update on how that happened.

"Can I still stay?", Bakugo asked quietly and with a hint of fear to his words.

"I wouldn't want to send a boy with your potential away. But you have to promise me to study hard!", his principal told him.

"I will!", Bakugo promised "more than anyone else".

"That's what I expected", he smiled proudly "We will have to set up some extra rules for you nevertheless".

"That's okay", Bakugo nodded "I understand".

"You can not leave school grounds. If any villain finds out about this you and your baby are in great danger. I will guarantee that the villain that is responsible gets into a cell alone so no one will find out about it", he stated "I will contact the police immediatly. No one outside of UA should know about your weakened state". 

"Thank you", Bakugo grit his teeth because he basically called him weak.

"You are still the strongest guy I know", Kirishima said as he placed a hand on his shoulder. Could his boyfriend read his mind or was he just that easy to see through?

"I wasn't calling you weak, Bakugo", Nezu apologized "I was just referring to your state of pregnancy".

Bakugo just nodded for him to continue and that's what the principal did.

"You are free to invite your parents if you want to talk to them. They will be able to come to the dorms on weekends to visit you", Nezu said "they are the only people outside of UA that can know about this".

"Oh god I have to tell my parents", Bakugo shockingly noticed "They will hate me".

"They will not! They love you", Kirishima interjected "and you have done stuff that was really bad and they still love you".

Bakugo raised a brow but knew that he had a point. After all he was an ass until he met Kirishima. He was still making up for that. For his own sake. Being friends with Deku wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.

"Your parents are welcome as well, Kirishima", Nezu told the red head.

"Thank you sir", Kirishima made a fist pump "I am sure my moms didn't expect to be grandmas but they will be happy nonetheless".

"How can you be so calm about this", Bakugo wondered out loud and Kirishima just flashed him a smile.

"Furthermore you are not allowed to participate in sparing or any other physical lessons. You will be able to participate in the theory classes though. Aizawa will come up with a plan for the practical part", he explained on for Bakugo to listen.

Aizawa nodded. He had come up with a special training before. He could do that with Bakugo as well.

"Everything else you need to do and be prepared for you can discuss with Recovery Girl. Just promise not to exercise. I know it's hard for a hero in training but I promise you that you can stay here and become a hero. Either you take the exam after birth but have less time to physically train then or you will add a year here at UA and take your final exam then", Nezu pointed out his options but Bakugo had already decided the second he had heard them.

"Oh I will graduate with everyone else", his spark was back in his eye "as soon as this baby is in my arms I will start training so hard to be the best. For the baby".

"There you are again", Kirishima smiled "I am sure you will do it. But no exercise for the next six months".

"I wont do anything to hurt our baby", he rolled his eyes but then smiled "I promise".

"That's all concerning me. Please take care of yourself, Bakugo. You have an eye on him too, Kirishima", Nezu said as he turned to leave "and just in case you were wondering. No, you won't get punished for anything. Because this is nothing someone should get punishment for. It was a surprise yes, but not a mistake. I hope soon you can be happy about this too and see the positive in this unusual but miraculous situation".

"Thank you principle Nezu", Kirishima smiled at him.

"Yeah, thanks", Bakugo agreed as the principle opened the door.

"I wish the both of you the very best and I will look after you once in a while", he smiled caringly at them before he left the room.