Part 8

"They will hate me, Eiji", Bakugo breathed rapidly "they will for sure hate me. And disown me. And kick me out. And I won't have parents any longer".

"Woah, woah! Calm down!", Kirishima held him by his shoulders "I am sure they won't. They will still love you! You will still be their son".

"No. No. No. No. No. No", Bakugo chanted "oh my god. I don't want to talk to them. I can't. She will yell at me. And then I will yell at her. And this is stressing me so fucking much. I can't do this".

"Yes you can. I am right by your side", Kirishima said calmly.

"This is horrible", he didn't even listen to Kirishima anymore "I will lose them...".

"You will not! God damn are you even listening to me?", Kirishima threw his hands in the air but got no response, just more anxious chanting "okay, you know what. I don't care anymore. I am gonna get Izuku now".

"Where are you going?!", Bakugo yelled as he heard the door fall shut "don't leave me alone, Eiji!"

Bakugo paced through the room. He was shivering by now. His hands trembling so much that he couldn't even hold his glass of water without spilling some of it on the ground.

"Damn it. Now I can't even drink water anymore?", he slammed the glass down on the desk and looked down at his belly "I am not saying that this is your fault but you are putting me through a hell of a lot of trouble, kiddo. I haven't been this panicked since I asked your dad out. He didn't know of course. I had to keep cool in front of him or he may have never took me out on a date. God I have changed a lot since then. He changed me a lot. For the better. But I am sure I wouldn't be as anxious now if he hadn't made me this soft. What am I even saying? You can't even understand me!"

He lay his hand on his still very flat and muscly belly.

"I can't believe you're actually there. I promise to never hurt you, okay? I will always love you. Even if you tell me you are pregnant some day", he chuckled to himself "but please take your time with that. God this is all so crazy. Do you have any idea where your dad has gone? No? Me neither".

He sighed but was startled by a sound from the door.

"Are you talking to yourself, Babe?", Kirishima asked as he stepped inside again.

"I am not!", Bakugo pouted "I am going crazy but I am not going this crazy".

"Who were you talking to then?", Kirishima smirked at him.

"I was talking to our ba-", he was cut off when he saw another person walking in after him "Deku?"

"Are you okay Kacchan?", the green haired boy asked "Kirishima said you were having a panic attack and I was the only one you might listen to. But I have no idea what's going on".

Bakugo looked from Izuku over to Kirishima who just shrugged.

"He has known you your whole life and he has spoke up to you more times than anyone else. You wouldn't even listen to me earlier", he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, okay. That was a smart decision", Bakugo gave him that "he can stop her if she tries to actually kill me".

"Who is going to kill you, Kacchan?", Izuku gasped in concern.

"My mom", Bakugo let himself drop onto his bed, placing his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands "this time she might actually do it".

"Why do you think so?", Izuku stepped closer and sat beside him while Kirishima sat on the other side of his boyfriend "I don't think Mitsuki would ever kill you".

"That's what I have been telling him too", Kirishima stroked the blonde's back "but he is too anxious".

"I am not", Bakugo protested but then rolled his eyes "who am I even trying to convince. Yes I am. I don't want to do this. Can't it just be over with?"

"Kacchan, please tell me what's up", Izuku asked calmly because he wanted to help. And he couldn't do that if he didn't knew what was happening.

"I am having a baby, Deku", Bakugo looked at him now, painfully smiling and with tears in his eyes "I am having a fucking baby". He realized what he had said and immediatly lay his hand over his belly again. "I didn't mean it like that".

"You're...?", Izuku gasped and looked from Bakugo's eyes down to his belly and back again.

"I am having a baby", he told him again this time with a better hold on his voice "and I am sure my mom is going to hate me".

"You are...", he stammered again but but then blinked a few times and shook his head before a huge smile broke out on his face "oh my god, Kacchan. You are having a baby! That is so amazing. How is it possible? How long do you know? How will the pregnancy work? What will-".

"Woah stop it, you nerd", he huffed a laugh "I've known since yesterday and it's due to a quirk that tutned my insides to a woman's".

"This is so exciting", he wanted to ask even more questions but saw the fear in his friends eyes "I don't think you have to worry about this, Kacchan. Mitsuki will be happy about a grandchild. Even though it's very early. I am sure she will be happy for you. You are happy right?"

"Yes I am really happy", Bakugo turned to the side to smile at Kirishima "we are both really happy".

"And you should be!", Izuku stated "don't worry about your mom. I have known her forever. And she is basically the same as you. Loud and rough on the outside but actually really soft on the inside".

"You are right", he nodded "but don't call me soft again!"

"Yeah, yeah", Izuku chuckled "are you okay now?"

"Yes, thank you. But...", Bakugo took a deep breath "could you maybe come with us? She has always been softer when you were with me".

"I am sure you won't need me but I will be there for you of course", Izuku agreed and then smiled brightly "and for the baby".

"You mean your niece or nephew", Bakugo corrected and Izuku's smile dropped as his eyes filled with tears.

"Wha-", he stammered and looked between Bakugo and Kirishima while the red head just smiled at his boyfriend proudly.

"Well as much as we fought and made up and went through our whole lifes together we are basically brothers right?", Bakugo shrugged "it would only make sense if you are an uncle to our baby".

"This is the best day of my life", Izuku wiped away his tears and hugged Bakugo to whisper "and that includes the day I inherited the quirk from All Might".

Their hug was interrupted by a knock at the door, which then was opened to reveal Aizawa.

"Your parents have arrived".