HARPER BAZAAR

(M)

Hyejin partnered up with louis vuitton and harper bazaar korea for their summer collection .

She loves all of the clothes she's modeling even the shoes and bags , she even think of buying her own after the shoot

It's a two day prep for her she didn't eat the whole day yesterday to prepare for the shoot and even today she didn't eat because most of the clothes are sexy or revealing because it's for the summer .

She's wearing a black one piece that have a halter top style neckline and is also  backless It suits her taste. The classic lv monogram prints made it look even more elegant .

She posed for the camera showcasing the swim suit , after taking pictures she was lead back to the dressing room because it's lunch time .

She will not eat so she's gonna stay in there.

Hwasa didn't know that her boyfriend namjoon is on the set watching her . He  sneaked in with hyejin's manager , hes covered up so no one will really notice him. Hyejin's manager even gave him an id. 

When hyejin goesnback to her dressing room he tapped her manager and signaled that he's going in.  The manager already know what to do , he needs to prevent anyone going in her dressing room from now on , her staffs already know that they're together so even if they saw them together they will even protect their secret just to help the couple . But the magazine staffs are different . They know that there's some journalists around so they need to be extra careful .

Namjoon called his manager to bring in the flowers he bought for hyejin . He's excited to see her and have her in his arms after a long time because they've been performing for western shows and they can't really go out of their practice rooms .

"Beguppa " hyejin talks to her self while she's lying in the sofa inside the dressing room

She's scrolling through her phone

"That's weird oppa didn't chat me all day" she pouted

Then someone knocked on her door "ne?? Come in !" She shouted and get up from her lying position

"Surprise " she heard a familiar voice she snapped her head toward where he is and her eyes widen she jumped into him making him laugh

"I missed you!" She kissed him passionately in his lips "missed you to baby "

"Flowers" he gave her the bouquet of her favorite ecuadorian roses in red and white

"Aww , you didn't have to babe but thank you , I love it " she clings her arms around him pulling him down so she can kiss him. 

"You didn't eat babe ?"

"No , I can't up until I finish the shoot " she pouted

He scanned her as he sat on the sofa and she placed the roses on top of the vanity ,  And he noticed that she's just wearing the one piece from earlier and a thin cover up

He liked the way how it fits her perfectly.  But now he likes her better without it. 

When she was about to seat beside him he pulled her to his lap making her shriek in surprise