strong bond

"why are you frowning hyung?" Taehyung asked namjoon who's frowning as he look down on his phone .

"Hyejin and I weren't talking for almost a month now . Tsk . She's so busy with her comeback "

Hyejin is preparing for her solo comeback .

He already heard the title track - Marìa . It's a bop and he's so proud of her for building an amazing album to life.

But he hasn't see her in a moth because she's been super hands on with everything from set location , her wardrobes, recording . And her other endorsement .

They do chat each other but that's not enough for him . Yes he do understand her but still . He misses her so damn much .

"Wheein's complaining about that too hyung . Hyejin completely locked her self up for this album but she also understand because this will be hyejin's first mini album . "

"I do too . But I just miss her "

"I understand you hyung I'm like that when wheein released goodbye and easy.  I thought I'll go nuts "

Namjoon chuckled

"I need to go now hyung . Wheeinie asked me to come with her to shop for ggomo and she said she'll also buy some for yeontan " taehyung excitedly said , namjoon nodded and dismissing-ly waved his hands on V .

"See you tomorrow hyung! Jin hyung said that he'll stop by tomorrow too !" V shouted before hoping in his car and leave his house

He sighed after taehyung leaved .

This house of his is unknown by the public . Only his members and hyejin and her members knows about this . Not even his parents nor their bosses knows that he bought a multi-billion dollar mansion and property in a secluded place up in the mountains where no one is allowed to go unless namjoon gave an access card to them .

He bought this after her learned that hyejin wants to live in a place near the nature . A place with a quiet surroundings . He knows it fits her personality because whenever the two of them have their private vacation hyejin wouldn't miss to ask him to visit either a temple, a traditional bath house where they can relax and just a place where they can find silence and share it with just the two of them .

He designed a part of the house with pure glass where you can see the surroundings .

There's a nearby lake in the bottom of the mountain where you can enjoy if the water is not too cold . It's hyejin's favorite place. She always dip into the lake whenever she have a chance .

They stay her most of their time if they're both not busy .

Namjoon looked at each corner of the house

All he can see is hyejin and her breathtaking beauty . She marked every inch of this house . He bought this house for her . Because he wants her for the rest of his life . He'll give her everything she wants and love her endlessly , although hyejin is not materialistic namjoon wants to give everything to hyejin .

He jumped a little when his phone suddenly rings

Lioness calling...

He smiled "finally" he said before answering the call

"Babyyyy" hyejin's velvety voice rings in his ears making all his heavy thoughts flew away

"Babe . I miss you "

"I know I know , I'm sorry  I am not able to talk to you these past few days . Don't worry I'll make it up to you " she said

He sighed