a letter

"hyejin-ah " a staff called hyejin who's in her individual  studio/practice  room

"Ne unnie?" She asked

"I received these from the guard it's for you " the staff gave her the box of a vintage bento cake that comes with tulips  and a letter

"Thank you unnie " she thanked the staff and she smiled back before going out of her studio .

She opened the box and saw a cute little bento vintage design cake 

Then she opened the letter

To ms. Hwasa

Hi , my name is Jieun and I'm an army since their debut .

I just want to thank you for loving our wonderful leader , you are the chosen angel amongst the purple sky we have for our boys .

We saw namjoon oppa's growth eversince we suspected him having a relationship and now that you two were out we now know why . You changed him for the better

Maybe a lot of fans hated you and oppa for having a relationship but always remember that there are still fans out there supporting you both like me .

To be honest , were really afraid that this day will come , namjoon oppa were and still is one of the person I look up to the most , I dreamt of having a man like him for me .

So unnie , I want you to prove those "toxic" fans that yours and oppa's love is worth the fight . We'll always be at your back no matter what . Moomoos and army's will always be your soldiers. 

Love , J

She was Touched and overwhelmed by the letter . They just recently admitted their relationship and the public was in a half positive half negative side.  Although they're being supported by the public, hate comments and criticism still affects them emotionally .

Especially for them . They're the third couple between mamamoo and bts.  They've been receiving hate for consecutive months now .

But they can care less , the boys will be enlisting one by one . And it's only right for them to let their fans know about their true status. 

Also , the boys all of them are a little bit possessive when it comes to their girlfriends.  Especially namjoon , he's been nagging hyejin before they reveal their relationship to reveal it immediately because a lot of men are swooning over her.

"Love?" Someone entered the room and she looked at who it is and it's namjoon . She wiped the tears that's already cascading her cheeks

"Hey what's wrong? Why are you crying ?" He asked her greeting her in his arms to comfort her .

She cried and snuggled in his neck

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked again and she shaked her head saying that it's nothing  "I was just touched by the fan who gave me the cake flower and letter.  " She gave him the letter and he read it .

His expression soften even more .

"This is so nice " he smiled

"I know right?" She said sniffing

"Stop crying babe . I thought someone said something bad to you again " he said scratching his head

And she chuckled

Namjoon sat at the swivel chair and he pulled hyejin to sit on his lap as he planted a tender kiss in her cheeks .

"I'm so in love with you baby . We'll get through this together ."

"Until the end oppa "

"Until the end love "

That very moment . Army's and moomoos are gifted by a raw video clip of namjoon and hyejin singing best part  . And a picture of hyejin leaning on namjoon as she's reading a music sheet while namjoon took a quick picture turning it out slightly blurry but everything is still visible

"my best part , I love you AHJ  until the end

-KNJ"

The fans now realize how much love were oozing out of them from each other. In the raw Acapella cover they saw the genuine actions from the Two .

The way namjoon tucks some hair to that back of her ears  that covers hyejin's face

Hyejin's hand being visible holding namjoon's over hand below the glass table

And even how they just looked at each other . Those actions are simple but it shows their own bubble where no one can enter but them  but are free to  see .

This is a short draft from last March ㅋㅋ