grammys

Bts didn't won the the award . But they don't want their fans being sad so they decided to open a live in an app and cheer them up show them that they're okay and they can still strive harder next time .

They prepared a cake for everyone and really made an effort to cheer everyone in the fandom up .

Even though they themselves are sad and disappointed they tried to keep them selves all together and just look in the positive side .

After their live they said goodbye to each other and go home

Namjoon didn't want to go home because he knows he'll just be sad and will be overthinking .

So he decided to go to his girlfriend's house

At the same time hwasa saw and watched the bts vlive right after her schedule she catched a bit of it before it ends and she genuinely see and feel how the boys tried to hide their disappointment and tried to cheer their fans up .

She already knows by the look of namjoon that he's holding everything in for now and she's actually worried about it.

She's on her way home when she received a chat from namjoon

Can I go to your house?

Yes babe I'm on my
way home too.

I'll get there a
little later I need to
check up on the
boys before I go

Okay sure

And babe?

Yes?

You did great.
I'm so proud of you
and the boys

After their conversation namjoon can't help his emotions take over him . He's in his car in the parking lot .

He asked his driver to wait for a minute outside before they go .

He just finished checking up to his members

And now he's in his car still feeling the disappointment

He asked his driver to come in and drive him to hwasa's house.

Hyejin heard her door being unlocked someone is pinning in her pin and she knows that it's namjoon .

She walked to the doorway and waited for him to come in .

Once he entered she wrapped him in her arms taking him a back

They stayed there for a little while before hyejin pulled out of their hug and cupped namjoon's face.

She kissed him and gave him a smile

"Good job for today baby . You did a very good job ."

He looked down nodding and the tears he kept on keeping inside him rushed out of his eyes .

Hyejin hugged him and he leaned down to her buried his face in her neck quietly crying letting his heart expose to her.

She held his hands and slowly pulled him inside her living room making him sit on her sofa.