at my worst

TIME FRAME : 2015

She doesn't deserve to be in the kpop industry

She's too fat she looks like a pig

Gosh I'm ashamed to be in the same nationality as her

She looked like a ball she's so plump

Lol she's ruining the image of korean women

She looks like a hooker.

Alot of negative comments are posted under the recent stage mamamoo have done and it's all because of hwasa

It's not new to her because eversince debut she's the most attacked person in the group given her "unusual" appearance as a female idol .

She usually ignores and not read things like this but she's being beaten up emotionally because of her appearance . They always point out her body and facial structure .

She's alone in the rooftop of their company .

She have been scolded by both their CEO's because of her recent issue about wearing revealing outfit

"It's just a fucking check shirt and a short what do they want me to wear ? Long sleeves and pants? It's fucking summer " she mumbled by her self.  She's drinking a can of beer with her good old ipad and earphones listening  to music

" You always cause trouble hyejin ! Were not a big company remember that . We can't even afford you guys your own choreographer hence the reason why you are the ones doing all your stuff . We are not forcing you to loose weight but please ! Look decent at least "

"I am not even fat depunim ! What do you want me to do huh ?? Be as thin as a paper ?! Are you kidding me ??"

"And you have the guts talking back !! Are you eve---"

"Yes I am talking back! This is my body and I don't care about what other says!! If you're one of them then sorry I will not entertain your judgement "

"You're good, and you sing very well  . But you're ugly and fat "

"You're a trash compared to your members "

"Why do they even get her ? They already have vocalists and a rapper they're waisting their money "

"Why did she passed the training? I should've been more deceiving . "

"She's too ambitious I don't really like her "

"She's too dark "

All of those memories came in her mind as she look around her surroundings .

She's alone in a rooftop where there's no lights . No lights at all . There's only the moon who's giving her light and the city lights that's surrounding the place. 

"They don't even use lights just to save money " she scoffed

She didn't notice that there's tears now falling down her face. 

She's hurting

She's hurting alot

All she wanted is to show everyone her worth and to show that she have potentials.

But no one looked at her the same as the idols they are used to see.

Just because she's too "fat " and too "dark "