mine

Namjoon is in his hotel room . He's with the rest of the bts members in the US , unlike what they used to do they decided to have separate rooms this time .

They've been in the United States for a while , they've been traveling world wide to promote their contents to everyone .

He's been dying to come home to korea for the main reason of he's missing his girlfriend .

And she's Hwasa from the also well known group mamamoo .

Given that both of their groups are well known and loved buy the public they both have the hardest time to maintain their secret relationship .

Only their members knew about their relationship not even their company .

They kept it for their own privacy because they know that their agencies will meddle in once they knew about them and they both don't want that .

They took their time before telling their relationship to their members . Making sure that all of them will keep their secrets .

And because BTS is often out of Korea they have a difficult long distance relationship .

But he's lucky that their schedules will come across each other .

Mamamoo is invited to perform for a world wide known mobile game olympics . And they are the only kpop girl group invited .

Namjoon will have his free time same as hwasa once she finished her performance .

The girls successfully convinced their company to book a specific hotel and it's the same one as the boy's hotel .

There'll be no issue because no one knows where they'll be staying .

The company who invited the girls made sure to give them tight security .

Namjoon called hyejin because he knows she's already packing her things for her long flight tomorrow

"Hey " she answered

She's wearing her usual baggy clothes

"Hey " he smiled . Happy to see her in the end of his tiring day

"How are you baby ?" She asked sweetly as she fold her clothes to her suit case

"Tired as usual . I miss you so much "

"I'll be there soon , do you want any food that I can bring?" She asked knowing that her boyfriend must've been craving for a local food or snacks

"Just bring your self and I'm good " he said

"Geez you're hanging out with seokjin oppa too much " she said making him laugh

"I am not " he denied laughing

"Are you gonna stay with me once you come here ?" He asked her

"I don't really know but I hope I can . If manager unnie goes out and I'm free we can see each other of course " she smiled weakly .