Jeju (1)

Namjoon is known as a passionate and hardworking leader . He's like suga who really didn't have a social life other than when he's invited to a party of a friend or they're group have a gathering , he doesn't have a lot of celebrity friends either , the only difference between the two of them is suga never leave his cave a.k.a his studio while  he travels a lot,  but he's alone because he really prefers going out and enjoying time alone . He'll have his driver or manager just to drive him around where he wanted to go but they'll leave him to give him space and privacy after taking some pictures for him to keep it as a memory ,

But today is different He didn't bring someone even someone who'll just drive for him . He chose to use the public transportation , because he misses the feeling of being surrounded by people who didn't really put attention on you and you all have your own world . He covered up so that fans will not know that it's him .

He bought a plane ticket for jeju island and he'll stay there for a week and a half

He really just wanted to enjoy their short vacation and to start a new when they come back to their schedules. 

Luckily no one recognized him and no one payed attention to him . He felt like he's free from everything not that he hate being surrounded by his fans but it's just that sometimes he wanted to feel humane he wanted to feel that he's still a normal person .

He picked the most quiet neighborhood jeju island has for him to stay and he find a traditional Bed and breakfast house owned by a old couple . They have been running the business for years and they are now used to celebrities chosing to stay  here to relax , it's a very nice spot after all.  The bed and breakfast is next to the beach where no one really visits because it's more on the private properties  and in the more uncivilized part of jeju island , this place is purely nature there's an internet signal yes but the road is a thirty minutes walk before you reach it . And no cars can reach the actual stay in house because the path is only for foot .

"Welcome mr. Kim " the middle aged woman welcomed him , he was told that she's the daughter of the two elderlies that owns the traditional b&b

"We have one more guest that'll arrive just a little while from now , you two have the same schedule of outs so you should expect seeing that guest often " the woman kindly explained

"Oh sure no problem "

"We only have two guest staying here and that's you and the other guest that'll arrive later so the rooms are all free to occupy , you can choose your own bedroom . Usual rules of an B&b breakfast will be served by us . Each rooms have their own designated  bathroom and comfort room . You can bring in some foods or grill some meat in dinner time and we can help cooking it for you your , if you want to eat lunch here we'll just have it with your check out at the end of your trip . Theres no curfew but I suggest for you to go home before 7pm because cars here are difficult "

Namjoon nodded " what about the beach ahjuma ?"

"The whole beach is free to use no need to worry all of us here in he neighborhood don't mark lands when it's sand and on the beach side so it's more like a shared property by everyone in the neighborhood "

After settling all the technical stuff down he chooses a bedroom for himself , he decided to have a afternoon sleep for today

He was woken up by the slight noise outside

Seems like the other guest are here , he stands up from the bed and walked to the mirror to see how he looks like and if he's presentable to look at by others.

He heard door sliding next to his room so he guess the other guest choose the same side as he is.  He admits that their side has one of the most prettiest view of the sea side