good morning

Warning
⚠️ MATURE CONTENTS AHEAD ⚠️

Namjoon is confused on to why is hyejin frowning

He approached her "hey is there anything wrong?" He asked her .

She looked at him almost crying , he was shocked and didn't know what to do at all .

Her tears suddenly fell down and she started sobbing as if she's very very hurt and sad .

Flustered in tho what her girlfriend is acting he hugged her

He can feel her shoulders shaking because of her cries

"Hey hey , that's wrong?" he asked

"Wheeinie " she told him as he fixed her hair , tucking the strands that covers her face to the back of her ears .

"What happened ? Does anything happened to wheein ?" He asked

"She cancelled our trip " then she sobbed again making him stunned

She cried because of that? What a cutie he chuckled

And hyejin stoped crying. 

She hit him in his chest "why are you laughing ?! You think it's funny ?" She glared at him

He chuckled "I thought something bad happened , babe wheein is an adult . She's even older than you for some months . Just set another time for the both of you to bond together " he tried to console her .

"But I made so much plan already , its supposed to be my birthday present for her but she cancelled it suddenly when we're supposed to be going Tomorrow . I even bought her a cake and a present . I already planned our day " she whined. 

Namjoon sighed , because of hyejin's affection towards everyone she cherish she tends to be hurt to these things . Because of how pure she thinks of everything that involves her love once she's often crying over little things .

It's cute for him , but sometimes he feel bad for her because of how she cries whenever these kind of things occur .

He scooted her over him closer .

"It's okay babe . I'll be your date tomorrow , so that the schedules you already set wouldn't be a waste . Just keep your gift for wheein . " He hoped that she'll be fine after what he said .

She looked at him with puffy eyes , red nose and cheeks from her cries. 

She sniffed a little before nodding .

He thought she's already done crying but she isn't .

She cried and buried her face to his chest. 

"I-i planed it for whee but she don't want to be with me "

Namjoon sighed man this is going to be a long night

Namjoon looked at the sleeping beauty beside him .

He caressed her dazzling face softly making her scoot over him more than she already is. 

It's already morning and luckily he made her stop crying last night after giving her , her favorite ice cream .

He even cooked fries for her that he almost burnt luckily he took it off before it even turn black and was enough to be classified as a crunchy fries .

He chuckled , remembering how pure his girlfriend were. 

But man you would never think of her as pure and innocent if you'll just see her from stage because she's literally a walking definition of Sexy that'll make any human long for her .

Too bad she's mine and will forever be mine. He smirked

He kissed her on her lips "baby good morning " he whispered to her ear before kissing it too .

"Baby , time to wake up " he kissed her again then he caressed her bare thighs , that are entangled with his blanket .

She grunts a little making him chuckle again .

"5mins " she said in a bedroom voice making his friend down there salute to her .

"babe get up " he whispered again but she didn't move any bit .

That's why a naughty thought came to his mind .

He looked at hyejin whose still sleeping and then slowly goes down to where her center is .

And because hyejin don't wear much whenever they're the only one together it's an advantage for him .

He smirked before pulling down her panties , she didn't even move . Looks like she didn't felt anything .

He lowered down his mouth to her womanhood before kissing the top of it. 

She didn't move again . It challenges namjoon even more .

He parted her thighs apart slightly before kissing and lapping out her center .

He massaged her clit and continued pleasuring the symbol of her feminity

HYEJIN felt tingly making her moan

Am I having a wet dream? She asked her self because she can see her boyfriend's head down to her center and she feels like it's real . It's real that he's eating her out

"Gosh oppa what are you doing?"

He looked up to her and smirked

"Good morning babe "  he greeted

She rolled her eyes back because of the pleasure she's feeling .

When she's about to release namjoon stopped and positioned himself in her entrance .

"I'll go in " he said and straight up put himself inside her in one to thrust making her feel pain and pleasure at the same time. 

He was ravaging her all over and making her feel loved and appreciated .

She's been through alot lately so he wanted to show how he appreciates her .

But when they're about to release

"HYUNG!! WHEEIN AND  I ARE HERE OPEN THE DOOR ITS HOT !!"
he heard taehyung banging their door

"Fuck"  he cursed and didn't have any choice but to stop what they're doing . Because they might get a noise report from the landlords .

"Get dressed first love . We'll continue later " hyejin chuckled seing namjoon's super annoyed face

"I'm gonna kill Kim taehyung " he said before wearing his shorts and going out to the room. 

Hyejin sighed .

"Hmm were both forced to leave each other  hanging off the cliff " she chuckled and shaked her head before. Dressing up.

She heard swears and wheein's laugh outside

"It's gonna be another chaotic day then " she laughed

I'll be releasing some of my drafts slowly .

This is written way back Feb . I was supposed to post this for valentine ㅋㅋ ㅋ  but I changed my mind