chapter 16

Mason's pov

I woke up not finding her beside me. I got really worried. Did she regret what happened between us? Was she angry? Did she not want that to happen? What if she left me? I was questioning myself until she came in carrying plates and coffee.

"What's this?" she smiled "You made this?" I asked pointing to the breakfast that she held.

"yeah actually I made this for me and you."

"You're not mad?"

"Why should I be?"

"Because ..... ummm...because..." she stopped me by moving towards me and kissing me softly. So that answers my question. I grabbed her gently and laidon top of her while kissing her. She kissed me with all she had. she was just amazing and she fit perfectly to my body.

She pulled back after a while, there was madness on her face and tears were about to fall. Did I hurt her or something?

"Did I hurt you?"

"Stay away." she screamed.

"What happened? What's going on with you?" I said slowly moving towards her again as she moved backwards.

"Get the fuck away from me Mason."

"What did I do? I'm sorry I thought you wanted that too. When I asked you, you said nothing but kissed me." she cried and then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mason I don't want to be pregnant again. That is the hardest thing ever."

"You were ..... pregnant ..be..fore?"

"That was three years ago. When Jamie forced me one whole week but he didn't want the baby so I had to get rid of him."

"You told me that but why are you saying this now."

"We didn't use anything when we had sex." she said crying harder.

"We don't need to."

"But we should have "

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to lose another baby.."

"Why would you? Linda you're driving me crazy. Do you think I would leave you if you became pregnant with my own baby?" I asked. I was totally shocked. I would need her baby too if she got pregnant I would never leave them. I like her. I don't want to be a player anymore. I wanted to be with her. I realised how much I needed her. She is my life right now. I ....Love her. Oh my god that's true. I think I love Linda.

"Jamie did." she answered breaking the silence. I got very angry that I wanted to go find this Jamie and kill him. How could he hurt a girl like her that way? How could he do this to her? He is a fuckin player. Just like I was but with her I don't want this. I want to be with her and give her all the love that I have. I want to give her everything. My soul, my heart, my everything.

"That was Jamie. I am Mason" I said slowly pressing a gentle kiss on her lips and leaving her in the room.

...........

Linda's pov

I didn't know how to think or how to do anything. What if I got pregnant? I don't want to lose Mason. He assured me that he was going to be by myside but I'm just afraid. I don't want to lose him. I want him. I'm just a bitch to him. Shouting at him and ignoring whatever he does for me but he was always just nice to me and the best guy ever. I was treated like a princess and in a very short time he stole my mind. . I hope I will have him all my life.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

*Edited by Shannon24