chapter 25

"How the hell can you be with another guy other than me?" he shouted very loudly. I looked at him not able to find an answer.

"Linda answer me, how can you be with him?" he shouted angrily.

"Is that how you answer?" I stayed there looking at him.

"I will kill him infront of you, i promise." I froze. He will kill the most important thing in my life. Tears started to make up at the corners of my eyes. Why I am just looking at him? Am I afraid of him? No, I have to protect Mason and say something to this piece of shit.

"Why are you back?" I asked not wanting to face him.

"You don't want me?"

"Why would I want the only person that took everything I had away? Why would I want the person that killed his own baby? Why would I want the only person that hurt me and left the pain with me and just walked away?" I shouted very hard.

"Shut up Linda"

"Why should I be scared of you?..."

"Shut up ..." he stopped me

"Because you kidnapped me for a week?" I stoppped him and finished shouting

"Because you took my virginity and walked away?" he slapped me

"I hate you" I said direct in his face. "Listen, I love Mason, he is the most important thing in my life. Don't hurt him, just go away, go away you jerk. You're the only person that I hate in my life. I hate everything about you. I don't want you in my life. That's enough. I've had enough from you." I snapped and started to walk away with tears falling and falling.

I felt a hand on my waist and as I realised whom it was I vomited. He looked at me with angry and wide eyes "What was that?"

"Go away" I shouted as I finished vomiting.

"Why are you vomiting you bitch?"

"Shut the fuck up and walk away. I don't need you in my life. I love Mason." I shouted again while he took a step towards me "Don't you dare say what you said again." he warned with his finger.

"What did I say? You mean that I love Mason" he scanned me from up to down and nodded.

"Well, I love Mason." I said direct in his face

"Stop Linda" he warned

"I love Mason" I said again.

"Stooop" he shouted.

"I love Mason." he grabbed me by my waist and placed his hand on my mouth giving me no way at   all to talk. He then threw  me into the car and locked it.

"Where are you taking me you piece of shit?" I shouted very high.

He stopped the car and parked. He then moved towards the passenger side and opened the door carrying me to the house he took me to three years. As I saw the house I started crying and crying remembering everything.

"What do you want from me?" I shouted in between crying.

"I want to make love to you"

"I hate you. Get the fuck away off me. Go find another girl in a bar that would love you to do this. I hate you, no one is allowed to make love to me except Mason." he stopped and moved closer to me looking at me with very angry-red eyes "Did that shit touch you?" I didn't answer.

"Did Mason touch you Linda?" he shouted very high. I want nothing from life now, Jamie is back and he kidnapped me again. Soon he will do his shit again and if I say anything, he will kill my only love. I have to be strong and I have to do anything to let Mason alive.

................................................................

*Edited by Shannon24

Sorry for updating so late. I'm really sorry.

Thanks for supporting this story I appreciate that as it is actually my first story  

The second one is The Revenge Game so check it out. 

Special Thanks for the who updated my story Shannon24 I really appreciate your work