chapter 14

When we arrived at our apartment, he took my hand and squeezed it. He was extremly happy to be with me. I pulled my hand away.

"Let's just go to sleep, we can go somewhere tomorrow ."

"No way, I'm not leaving you tonight."

"Mason listen, its late, let's go to sleep now and we can go out tomorrow. Is that ok?" I asked.

"Linda I want to be with you." he begged pulling me closer to him. I opened my mouth to say something but he shut me up by kissing me roughly on the mouth. I pulled away looking in his eyes

"Good night." I stated moving towards my door and going in.

I woke up the next morning, I pulled my phone. Oh, four messages and twenty two missed calls from Mason ! What was that for? Is he going crazy or something? I called him "Mason, Is there  something  wrong?" I asked.  

"Linda come out of your apartment quickly, you have tocome to me. You have to be with me at the  worst moment of my life." he shouted and cried loudly.

What happened? I have to be with him, I rushed down the stairs to see Mason laughing and moving towards me. What the ..... Whats he playing at?

"What was that for Mason?" he laughed even harder "It seems that you do really care about me." he winked.

"Mason stop, that wasn't funny at all."

"Ok babe sorry. Now let's go have some breakfast and coffee."

"We could have done that without scaring the hell out of me."

"Where you really scared that something had happened to me?" he teased.

"Mason. Stop." I shouted and he laughed.

"Come on. Come with me, why do you have to be so mean?"

"First of all, you woke me up and made me terrified for you. Second, you made me come downstairs without even taking a shower or anything. Third, I am starving Mason." he laughed even harder.

"You're funny."

"What's so funny about that?" I asked looking in his glowing eyes.

"Nothing." he quickly replied and I didn't bother looking at him again. I made my way up the stairs but then I felt an arm  wrapping around my legs. He pulled me tightly to him and I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"Pervert." I said, kissing him. He kissed back gently and then pulled away. "I don't want you starving my baby girl." I nodded "Then take me somewhere I can eat." he laughed at me.

"Ok. I'm taking you right now." he said holding me even tighter and moving towards his car. He placed me on the seat and moved toward his. When he got in he laughed.

"I've never done this with a girl."

"And I've never let anyone to do this to me." he kissed me gently and then started moving the car.

 "Mason. Why are we on the beach? I'm starving." he ignored me. "Mason I'm really hungry."

"Stop acting like a fat kid who wants his chocolate cake." he teased not looking at  me.

"Ok so where are we going ?" I asked

"Could you please stop nagging?"

"Fine." I said looking at the window. He pushed my hair off my face and kissed me on the cheeks "I'm joking."

"And I'm starving." he laughed. He parked in front of a big villa on the beach. He moved toward my side of the car and pulled the door open, taking my hand.

"Will you please agree to stay with me for the next two nights." I nodded looking in his eyes. I like this boy, he was making me feel like I'm the only girl on earth. "But..." he stopped me. "We dont need to do anything, all I wanted is to stay with you and that is all  I need."

"You know that I feel safe with you." I stated.

"Let's go in then." he said, taking my hand leading me inside.

... ................................................................

*Edited by Shannon24

Finally chapter 14

Sorry for being late to update the chapter.I was really busy the past few days.

Hope you enjoy ;)