chapter 5

Linda's point of view....

We went into a restaurant, Jumana lead me towards a table were two boys were sitting staring at us. They were both hot but i'm not really attracted to boys as ive already said.

"Come on, take a seat" Jumana ordered.What was i suppose to say to them? What the hell , i dont know!

"What are you waiting for? take a seat babe." one of the boys said moving a chair beside him. I didn't even bother to look at him. He was over confident that he thought i was going to sit next to him. Poor boy.

I took my chair and sat beside Jumana. The boy was shocked but i just didn't care.

"So are you new in town?" he asked, i tried to answer him but i couldn't, my disgust for boys was still there. I couldn't speak to him.

"You know that you're so hot that you take my breathe away." again i have to deal with that player. I wanted to punch him in the face actually. I looked to him with my angry eyes for a second and then i turned away grabbing my mobile.

"Linda what will you order?" Jumana asked.

"I'm not hungry, i'm not eating anything, thanks"

"Hey what's wrong with you?" the boy started again

"Who are you to talk to me in that way" i stared at him with my angry eyes

"I introduced them to you Linda but i think you weren't listening to me at all. Well, this is my boyfriend Adam and here is his brother Jack." she introduced again. I smiled a fake smile "I don't care."

"Oh finally i heard your voice." Jack said teasingly moving his chair next to me amd whispered in my ears "Did i mention before that you're so hot that you turned me on and now i need to get you to a bathroom and have my way with you"

"Get the fuck away off me" I said with wide angry eyes moving the chair. I ran outside the restaurant hearing them all begging me to wait but i didn't.

I made my way home running. I was so scared to be stopped by someone. When i reached the apartment i was calmed down, but then i saw that boy was sitting on the stairs. He walked slowly toward me and i was frozen.  

"Are you ok?" he asked checking me, a worried expression on his face. Why did he care??

"Not really" i said unconfidently.

He grapped my hand and looked straight in my eyes "I wanted you  tonight, I was really thinking about you, I was waiting for you over here."  

Oh my god why was he so sweet?

"You can talk to me, I'm here for you"

I can see he cared for me. My heart was telling me to fall in his chest and rap my arms around him and tell him about everything. What? how could i think  that way, i will never talk to him, i would never do this. He pulled me close to him

"Why are you scared of me" he whispered, we were so close only inches apart. Why this is happening to me i felt my tears falling down my face. He wiped them away with his thumb. He scanned my face, i can see his eyes staring at my lips. I quickly pulled away and ran upstairs.I felt like i wanted to kiss him so bad but i just removed those thoughts from my mind, i can't do this. I can't fall all over again.

I knocked on our door. My mother opened it.

"Mom i'm sorry, i didnt want  to wear such a dress." i said looking down at the ground.

"Linda you look amazing, you're beautiful. This is my girl finally." she said hugging me tightly . What's wrong with my mom? What's wrong with them all? in not beautiful unless  i wear these slutty dresses?? I pulled away from my mom and went to my room. I locked my self intears fell from my eyes and i left them. I felt my eyes get heavy and i fell asleep

...................................................................

So here is the chapter

 *Edited by Shannon24*

Now the heartless player is falling for the scared lonely girl

 If you did like this vote, comment and fan ;)

 Thanks for your support and thanks for reading my story. I do appreciate this.