chapter 21

Mason's pov

"What happened to you? Why are you screaming? Is it a nightmare?" I asked looking at her, tears filling her eyes.

"Get away" she shouted.

"What did I do?"

"You did nothing, I'm sorry Mason that was all my fault. I'm just too terrified and I need you to comfort me." she said putting her head on my chest.

"Don't worry, I'm with you." I said moving very close to her that our bodies were almost fused together.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked slowly. She pulled away from me and sat at the edge of the bed putting her head down as not to make eye contact with me beacause she was literally bawling.

"Jamie came back here" she started. "He came back. He kidnapped me again but he couldn't do a thing to me because you came and he ........" she cried very hard. "I'm sorry, I can't say it. You need to get away from me." What? Why?

"Why should I ?" I asked but it came out like I'm shouting.

"Because I don't want you to get hurt." she shouted very hard in my face and tears falling from her eyes.

"I wont be"

"You will. You know nothing about Jamie. He is such a......"

"Why are you thinking of him?"

"I'm not. I just had the worst nightmare ever. It is the worst because you are with me in this shit" she stated slowly trying to catch her breathe again and calm down. I moved towards her and ran my hands through her hair then holding her face with my two hands.

"Everything will be alright." I said leaning down slowly finding her mouth, she did nothing but kissed back.

"I'm all worried about you not myself, I'm already used to what Jamie did."

"Don't worry about me, I'll protect you."

"You need to protect yourself." she said pleadingly looking to my eyes with her beautiful brown eyes.

"I need to protect you, you're my everything. I can't live without you."

"Why must you be so sweet when I'm being a bitch to you?" she shouted.

"Calm down"

"I love you." she shouted even harder making me laugh."I told you I don't deserve you. You deserve a girl that would treat you like a prince as you are treating me like a princess and I'm just being a bitch. I ruin the best moments, ..." she said to herself.

"Stop Linda"

"I always make our best moments the worst after few minutes." she finished, shaking her head  to herself.

"Stop Linda."

"I always shout at you."

"Stoppp"

"Just stop stopping me. I can do whatever I want." she shouted directly into my face until she found my eyes, I can feel her calm down. I moved closer to her and kissed her. She hugged me biting my neck."I should be doing this." I said but she ignores me.

"You know? I don't care about a thing from what you just said. I love you the way you are."

she smiled against my neck making me feel the happiest man on earth. "I love you." she said slowly looking into my eyes.

"I love you too."

............

"Can I take you out today?" I asked her

"Mason we have to go back home. My mom called me and she was very angry and mad as hell."

"Ok babe fine."

"Can I tell you something?" she asked slowly looking straight into my eyes.

"Sure." I confirmed.

"I love you." I smiled happily. Oh this girl took my heart from the first day I saw her in the balcony.I sat beside her on the sofa and lifted her over onto my lap.

"I'm not a baby. Let me sit properly."

"Well, you are my baby." she opened her mouth to say something "Stop arguing." she smiled her sexy smile and wrapped her hands around my waist pressing a small kiss on my mouth.

"You're the best thing that has happened to me in my life." I kissed her but a long kiss this time.

"And so are you." I said easily.

"Really?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"yupp. I said popping the P" she smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I love you again."

"I love you too, I'm lucky to love the most beautiful girl in the world." she pulled from the hug looking at me like I was crazy.

"Well don't exaggerate." she said raising an eyebrow.

"Could I prove to you that I'm not exaggerating?" she looked at me , while i waited for my answer. I pushed her against the sofa and laid on top of her.

"I do love you and you're the most beautiful girl in this whole world." she smiled and I started kissing her all over again.

.................................................................

*Edited by Shannon24

Hope that you've enjoyed reading the chapter. If you did please don't forget to comment, fan and vote ;)