Chapter 31

LINDA'S P.O.V.

"Try this one" I gave Jumana a loose dark blue dress which perfectly showed her body. "Hot!" was all what I managed to say.

"Do you like it?" she asked me.

"It's really eye catching."

"Let's go then" she said. She rushed to the cashier while I was attracted to a long white dress. It was a wedding one. It is perfectly designed. Loose. It is just amazing!

"Do you like it?" someone interrupted my thoughts. I turned around finding Mason's hand on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile. "It's amazing." I said looking into his eyes.

"I've missed you" he said moving closer to me only a few centimeters away.

"I've missed even more." tears formed at the corners of his eyes. I can see it!

"I came here with Lucy trying to find a dress for the engagement party."he stayed in silence for a while then he took my hand and quickly threw it off of him. A tear escaped from my eyes, I felt my life was ending. Why is he doing this to me?

"I've got to go" this was the last word Mason said after leaving 'Femi9', the shop. I started crying while Jumana moved towards me. "What happened?" she asked me.

"I don't know what's wrong with him." I screamed and cried even harder.

"Linda he loves you."

"He stopped loving me."  she took my hand and helped me to stand up.

"Did you pay for the dress?" I asked her.

"Yes. Let's go."

________________

"You look incredible" Jack said slowly scanning me.

"Thanks but can you just move away off me. We are too close."

"So..." he said raising a brow.

"Fine don't move but I will." I said leaving him and heading towards Jumana and Adam.

"Congratulations" I said as moved towards them. I shaked hands with them both.

"Adam I am so grateful that soon you will be marrying her she is actually the most incredible girl you would ever wish to know. Take care of her."

"You know that this is the first time i talked to you."

I laughed out loud. "Honestly, you're so kind"

"Thank you. You are too."

"Okay guys I'll leave you. Have fun." I gave Jumana a small sexy look then I moved towards our table.

"I like your dress" Mason said bringing his chair and sitting next to me.

"Thanks" was all what I said at the time not looking at him. Everyone was dancing. Mason didn't look at me either instead he grabbed Lucy and went on dancing. I looked at them, anger showed in my eyes as it widened on them. I didn't even realize that I was angry at the time. I wanted to punch him in his face. "What's wrong?" Jumana said from behind me.

"Look" I said pointing at them. "He didn't even ask me to dance with him."

"You're thinkingof canceling what you're doing today aren't you?"

"No Jumana and go dance with your boyfriend. It is your day today."

"I will still be a virgin" she teased and then moved towards Adam.

"What is my sexy princess doing?" I turned to see Jack standing behind me. "Jumana told me about everything. I mean you and Mason. Let's tease him." I.smile a small fake smile while he grabbed my hand. Jack then wrapped his right hand around my waist while his left on my shoulder. He moved very close to me and I placed my forehead on his shoulder.