chapter 22

Linda's pov

"Will you come with me?"

"Mason don't start that again, I told you my mom was really mad when I talked to her."  

"I will miss you."

"I'm missing you right now." he parked his car and looked into my eyes. He pressed a soft kiss on my mouth, when the kiss got deeper I heard someone talking to us from outside the car so I quickly pulled away.

"What are you guys doing?" a girl in her twenties asked.

"She's my wife." Mason quickly replied.

"I understood this but can't you just..." Mason stopped her.

"No, I can't wait. I am addicted to her." The girl smiled a sexy smile and bited her bottom lip.

"Now could you just leave and stop showing off infront of me. I adore my wife." The girl was very embarrased, she blushed very hard and walk away.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You embarrased the girl." I said easily

"She deserved it. She stoped us" he stated slowly searching for my lips and kissing me away. I pulled away.

"Let's go home you player." he smiled and moved his car.

"What happened?" I asked breaking the silence as I felt Mason was a little bit mad.

"Nothing."

"Why are you ......?" he stopped me.

"Why did you pull away from the kiss?"

"Is that what made you angry?" I asked laughing.

"I wanted to kiss you." I laughed even harder pressing a kiss on his mouth.

"You want us to have an  accident?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

..............

"Are you going to sleep now?" he asked when we arrived home.

"yeah." I said teasing him.

"You can?"

"Why not?"

"I can't sleep right now. I can't stop thinking of you and the way you make me feel." he said moving closer to me and leaning to place a kiss on my mouth. He kissed me again.I realised that we're in front of our apartment.

"Mason stop" I pulled away.

"We're infront of ...." he stopped me again by pressing his lips on mine and the kiss took us very deep. We pulled away breathless.

"I hope that will help me at least stop thinking of you till the morning. I'm really tired, I wanna sleep."

"Let's go upstairs then." I said taking his hand and moving upstairs."

"Good night" he said slowly.

"Good night." I replied looking at him smiling.

"Good night" he said again. I smiled opening my door and going in "Good night"

"Good night." he said making me stop from closing the door.

"Gooooooood night."

"Good night."

"Good night Mason and stop the flirting. I said then closing the door while he was standing there

"Good night my baby girl." he yelled in a very high tone. I quickly opened the door.

"Mason stop, someone might hear us." I said closing the door again.

"I love you" he screamed again. i had to smile at that.

.........

I opened my eyes at the morning. I looked at my phone oh it is 12 p.m. Why did I sleep so long? i always wake early.

"Linda I wanna talk to you." my mother said just as I moved from my bed.

"What's up?" I asked casually.

"Where were you the past two days and before those two days you were out another two days. This is not you. What's going on with you?"

"Nothing"

"You're not going to tell me?" she asked.

"Mom listen, you know that I'm mature enough. I don't need you to tell me what I can do." I said looking at her. Her eyes widen.

"How can you talk to me like this?"

"Mom I'm not a small girl, I'm  eighteen."

"You want what happened to you at the age of fifteen to happen again?" she asked shouting at me. I felt tears came down from my eyes as I remembered what happened to me.

"Are you ok?" she asked and I wanted to punch her, literally.

"Reall? can't you see no? I'm perfect. You did nothing"

"Don't talk to me like that."

"I wish I had a mother that could at least care about how I feel."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I wish I could replace ..." she stopped me.

"You're not allowed to go out for one week and you're mobile is confesticated for a whole week." she said while opening the door and heading downstairs.

"What? wait. How? How can you do this to me?" I asked crying very hard.

"this argument is over." she said easily. I went inside closing the door very hard and heading to the balcony. I saw Mason standing and looking at me.

"What happened? Why were you fighting with your mom?" he asked. I cried harder "Because I hate her."

"Don't say that, she's your...." I stopped him.

"Don't."

"What are you going to do now?" he asked.

"She took my mobile and I'm not allowed to go out for a whole week."

"Ohh" is all  he managed to say. "I wont  be able to touch you or even talk to you for a whole week."

I looked down at the ground, "Yeah"

"Don't cry my love it's ok. After this week I'll take you anywhere."

"I'm sorry Mason."

"You don't have to be."

"I love you"

" I love you too and I can't cope with seeing you crying please stop baby."

"Mason you're my everything don't leave me."

"I'll never leave you." he said slowly. I can see the truth in his eyes and I can feel that those words 'I love you' is from his heart. I smiled as I felt safe but I know that this will be the longest week ever.

...................................................................

*Edited by Shannon24

Please vote, comment and fan.