Chapter 32 (Epilogue)

I woke up the next day founding Mason all over me. I smiled and stayed in bed not wanting to leave him. I thought that I would never ever get over that ass. But now I am with Mason and not afraid. The total opposite cause I feel so good. I feel like I own the world. I love Mason. I can't deny it. He was always good for me. He has always waited for me like forever. He deserves to have me and know about his kid. I was playing with his hair when suddenly he opened his eyes and grabbed my hand roughly making the hell escape out of me. 

''Mason'' I shouted. 

''Soor..ry.'' he teased and I smiled. Out of nowhere, I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly down my stomack. His eyes widened. 

''What?'' he said in excitement. I smiled and nodded. 

''Don't tell me'' he said happily making me smile wider. 

''Yes Mason. This is our kid.'' I said and he hugged me tight. So tight! I could barely breathe but I liked it. 

''You'll be the best mother ever.''

''And you'll be the best naughty dad ever.'' I teased. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. Suddenly placing his lips on mine. A moan escaped my mouth as the kiss went deeper. 

''Will you marry me?'' he asked as soon as we pulled out breathless. I was so happy that I couldn't even answer him. I just kept on nodding like an idiot. He hugged me and I hugged back. 

Five  years later!!!!!

''Landon'' I shouted as I started to run after my kid. ''Bring the apple pie back'' I shouted still running after him but I couldn't catch him as he jumped from one sofa to another slipping his tongues out. 

''I will punish you for that.'' I shouted as I got hold of a sandles and pushed it towards him. I heared Mason locking on the door and getting in. 

''What's wrong? I heared your voice from downstairs.'' 

''That's because of your kid's unbehaveness. He is acting like a monkey.'' I complained while Mason huggged me slowly and then pulled away. 

''Landon, no money for a whole week.'' Mason shouted at his kid while Landon came down and started begging to him. ''Nopp, sorry. You hurted the most beautiful thing in my life. You deserve to be punished.'' Mason said then glaring at me and placing a soft kiss on my lips. We've been together now like for six years and I still didn't get enough of him. I wanted him to kiss me every second. 

''What did Landon do?'' he asked me as he wrapped an arm around my waist and the other around my neck. Squeezing me into him. 

''First of all, he stole your apple pies and then he started jumping like a monkey from one sofa to another'' I complained sounding so like a small kid. 

'' So now I understand. You are mad because the apple pies were mine?'' he teased making me smile and out of nowhere he started giggling me. Making me laugh even harder. 

''Stop it'' I laughed out loud. 

''I used to be like Landon.'' he said as soon as we stopped laughing. 

''That's why I adore my kid. He is the second Mason.'' I said as I slammed my lips to Mason's.

''I love you'' he said in between kisses. 

____________________________________________________________________________

And that was the end of the story. Sorry for the long wait but I was pretty busy. 

Hope you all enjoyed this story! And if you did, here are some other stories you may enjoy: 

WHERE A PLAY CAN TAKE YOU? 

SERVING THE BAD BOYS

CLUBBING FOR MONEY

WHY MEN ARE LIARS?

Best of Luck!!

reemhesham ;)