chapter 12

Mason's pov

The ride to the restaurant was actually nice. We kept on talking about everything and we had so much in common. We listen to the same music, we watch the same films and many other things. She was so sweet, I was glad to get to know more about her. But it just makes me want to spend more time with her.

"Wait, I want to get something. You stay here, just don't move." I said but she grabbed my hand and looked to me pleadingly.

"Don't leave me."

"I will never leave you. Trust me that would be impossible." she smiled and I headed to the car. I got what i wanted and walked towards her again with my left hand behind my back.

"What are you hiding?" she asked and I ignored her completely.

"Let's go." I said, ushering her on.

"Mason what are you hiding? Show me please." she whined.

"I'll show you, if you kissed me." I teased.

"Mason that's unfair. I wanna know what  you're hiding. Show me."

"Kiss me then." i teased her again but actually I wanted her to kiss me. She moved towards me her eyes never leaving mine. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me roughly making me moan loudly. We kissed for awhile until we realised that we were standing infront of the restaurant. She pulled away and held my hand. I led her to our table and moved her chair gently so that she could sit. I moved to my chair and sat infront of her looking into her beautiful eyes.

"So now you don't want to know what I am hiding?" I asked. She looked up at me and i could tell she was interested to know what i had.  

I pulled out what I bought her "Close your eyes" I ordered.

"Huh?? Why?" she asked unconfidently. 

"Don't ask, just close your eyes." she closed her eyes eager to see what I bought her. I moved towards her and took her hand making her stand. I pulled her hair off her shoulders and placed the necklace I bought her around her neck. She had a big grin spread across her face, she was happy.

"Now open." she opened her eyes staring at me with wide happy eyes. She ran her fingers along the necklace "This is so....." she stopped and looked to me "Mason you make me feel like the happiest girl on earth." I smiled at the thought of making her happy. It felt good to make her happy, she was such a sweet girl. "Linda, I like you." I told her truthly. Her expression on her face changed. She was shocked and I felt her face fade into a fake smile. Holy shit I wasn't supposed to say that but I couldn't take the words back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean tosat that out loud" I looked at her to see that she was actually crying.

"Why are you crying?" I asked

"You're so damn sweet and I'm scared as hell. Leave me and just go please." she begged

"I wont hurt you Linda, please understand. She stood abruptly and pushed her chair out. She left the restaurant and ran out into the rain, I grabbed her hand and kissed her as hard as possible. That was the best moment in my life. Kissing the most perfect girl in the world in the rain. I like her. I really do.

...................................................................

 *Edited by Shannon24

Please vote, comment and fan.