chapter 7

She ran really fast and i watched her until she disappeared. There was something about this girl that was different than other girls. She doesn't seem to be attracted to me. Why the hell does she have to hate me so much? What's wrong with her? Why does she always run and push me away. Damn i wish she would let me ino her life.

After two hours of waiting for her on the stairs,i saw her. She was sweating a lot. I couldn't help but walk towards her.

"Now look, this time i'm not leaving you. where did you go??" she stayed there looking in my eyes deeply and again something happened and she moved away from me.

"I need to go" she said pushing my hands, trying to get a way so she can pass and leave me.

"You're not going anywhere, i want to talk to you"

"Fine what do you want?"

She was tired and a boring tone came from her mouth as she talked. Should i leave her now? But finally she agreed to talk to me maybe i wont get this chance again. No, no, she seems very tired. I'm gonna let her go.

"You look tired" i stated looking in her beautiful eyes.

"You said you wanted to talk to me." she quickly answered nervously

"We can delay it though. You're tired."

"No say what  you want?" she begged

" Don't worry i' wont hurt you." i said putting a hand on her shoulder. She was very worried about something and the moment i touched her she started shaking and sweating. What's wrong with her? Had she  never been  touched by someone?

"Ok. So talk to you later then" she quickly pulled away and ran up the stairs.

Oh, she's so beautifull. I like this girl and i really want to get in her pants as soon as possible man. I know that i'm a player but this girl blew my mind the day i saw her on the balcony. I felt like she was the only beautiful girl in the world. I felt sorry for her, i couldn't just grab her, fuck her and leave her. Instead, i felt like i wanted to protect her. I've just met her and she's scaring the hell out of me. I'm just scared to fall for her, this isn't going to happen anyways.

I went into my room to try and find something to get her attention and make her find me more attractive.

She was showering now i heard the sound of the water as i entered the bathroom. I decided to sing. After i finished my song i shouted loudly so she could here me through the wall "Are you going out tonight?."

She was silent for a second then she replied back with the sexy voice of hers "No, staying at home."

"Can i come over to you then?"

"I dont think so, i want to be alone, i want to be alone for the rest of my life. Thanks for your offer though." She was so angry. I heard her leaving her bathroom so i got out too.

I went on facebook for an hour then i felt my mobile vibrating, I had a new message from Edward, my best friend, i checked it out :

'Hey, Mason we're going to the club tonight wanna join?"

i wanted to go tonight, at least i could forget about this hot girl. I needed to get some girl in my bed tonight. I really needed to. For me a life without sex is not a life.

'Alright, see you tonight then'

I took a long shower and when i came out , i was ran into my sister, Lucy.

"Opps" she blushed. Oh i love her when she does that, its adorable. She's incredible and she is the best sister ever.

"Lucy why are you here? Er...do you need anything? I quickly asked brushing a hand through my messy hair.

"Yeah, I think there's a cabinet broken next door, Um...we need to exchange it  with another one. Mom called them and asked for it but it is too heavy so she thought you could bring carry it over. Could you?"

What? Next door?? I've get to see her. That's an incredible idea.

"Yes Lucy, i will find something to wear and go. As you see i'm naked. Well, half naked." she blushed by my words.