chapter 19

Linda's pov

When we arrived at our apartments, I quickly ran upstairs.

"Wait"

"Mason listen, I agreed to come back here with you but that doesn't mean that I forgive you." I said warningly.

"Ok but Linda I want you to trust me please."

"Mason I've had enough."

"But Linda I love you and I do care about you and I never wanted to hurt you." He said moving closer to me and looking to me pleadingly.

"Go away"

"I want to talk to you."

"Not again Mason please." I begged.

"If this will make you feel better then I am leaving." he said slowly.

"Thanks." I forced a fake smile then  moved towards my apartment.

"Linda why  can't you give me a ..... " I slammed the door hardly. I felt tears start forming in the corners of my eyes. I quickly ran into my room but still I wanted to cry very hard and I did. That was the worst four hours ever. Mason wasn't like I expected him to be. He is even worse than Jamie. What? No. Mason is not like him. Mason is the best guy ever. He is the guy any girl would wish to have and he didn't even mean to hurt me while Jamie hurted me as much as he could and he meant what he did to me. Oh my god what happened to me? I love Mason so much. I can't  talk bad about him even if he hurt me. I have to forget about him but he didn't mean to hurt me. He loved me and he wanted to say this in a new way. I have to give him a second chance.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Mason's pov

That was the stupidest thing I ever did. Why did I choose to do it like that? This was just crazy and she had the right to do what she did. I left her when she was technically dieing for me. I didn't care what she felt, all what I cared about was my plan. She would have killed herself. I have to make her trust me again. I'll never do this to her. I will never hurt her again. I will always be by her side and I will take care of her for the rest of my life. Now time to start plan one.

 ...................................................................................................................................................................................

Linda's pov

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't, I couldn't stop thinking about Mason. I remembered the time when I thought he was dead. I remembered how thinking that he is dead was dead killed me inside. I couldn't stop thinking until I heard a sound that was disturbing my thoughts.What's that? Again I heard the sound on the window

Tuck

Tuck

What's that? Stop. I screamed putting my hands on my ears but the sound didn't stop.

Tuck

Tuck

Tuck

Tuck

I opened the window while I was as mad as hell, I saw Mason standing there.

"What do you want Mason?" I asked trying to calm down. Why did he come now? This boy is driving me crazy. What's wrong?

"Come down." he shouted.

"What?" I asked looking to him as if he is crazy.

"Please come down." he begged