Chapter 29

JUMANA'S P.O.V.

"Linda why did you do that to Mason?"

"Because he is a son of a bitch" she screamed.

"Calm down" I started. "He is not Jamie. This is Mason, the guy you've loved" I said but she didn't answer. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed, she didn't talk or even move. What's wrong with her? I rushed out of the room.

"Could you please ask the doctor to come over?" I asked the receptionist.

"Room?" she asked

"212" I quickly answered.

"We need to do an analysis on her because she is physically fine" the doctor said as he checked her out.

After about thirty more minutes, the doctor came with some documents in his hand basically the test's results. 

"Can I see" I told him. My eyes widened as I saw the tests.

BLOOD PREGNANCY TEST : POSITIVE

URINE PREGNANCY TEST : POSITIVE.

OMG. That couldn't happen. What if Linda knows? She is pregnant with Jamie's child again?

"Ms Linda you are pregnant." the doctor said proudly.

"Nooo" she screamed. "I can't not again. That couldn't happen. I don't want to lose my second baby please. This is Jamie's. I don't want the baby." she cried very hard. Tears are scoming endlessly. She then moved from the bed and out of the room to the receptionist. "I'm pregnant and I want to get rid of my baby."

"Linda what the hell are you doing? You want to get rid of your second baby?"

"Yes."

"How? Why? You don't want to be a mother?"

"You know, if I don't do this Jamie will force me exactly like last time Punching me in the stomach till I miscarriage my baby. Is that what you want me to do?" she screamed while crying.

"Jamie will not do that"

"He will"

"He won't" I almost shouted.

"You don't. know. him" she said every word alone like she meant each and every word.

"He is dead" I said honestly.

"What?" 

"Yes he is dead." a tear escaped from her eyes.

"What's going on?" I asked as I thought this would made her happier.

"Jumana it hurts to have a baby from a dead father. It hurts that my baby would find himself in the world without a father. I've wished for a second that Jamie is good and we can live our life with our baby without any pain.. I'm crying because I'm just disappointed." she cried even harder.

"Who said you're alone or your baby would be born without a father. Mason is there, he loves you."

"Mason?" she said but it came out like a question while tears formed at the corners of her eyes. "Where is he?"

"I don't know." I answered honestly.

"He left me? " she asked tears escaping her eyes and to her cheeks.

"No you told him to leave. You thought that he was Jamie and you were asking him to leave. He loves you Linda. He did a lot for you to be here and he fought for you...." as I said those words she cried so hard. She looked to me with her wide eyes.

"There is something you're hiding Jumana" she said standing up and looking to me.

"No nothing. I told you every single thing."