chapter 9

Mason's pov

I was shocked by her words, I wanted her too much. It scared me how much I wanted her after looking in her eyes and kissing her. I want to know what's wrong with her. I want to know who hurted her that much and punch him until she gets over whatever happened to her. I want to grap her and make her tell me whats hurted her so much. I couldn't go to the club though so I texed the guys to tell them i wasnt coming.

After some time of thinking of Linda , Lucy knocked on the door and entered. She sat beside me on the bed putting one hand on my legs "Are you ok?" she asked

"Yeah"

"Mason what's wrong? when you came home, you refused to talk to any of us and youve been in your room for about 5 hours now. What's wrong?"

What? It didnt feel like five hours. I know that Linda is taking over my mind but that much?

"You know our new neighbor?" I asked hoping she knew her.

"No, I saw her but I haven't actually talked to her. What's wrong with her?" she asked looking at me as if I was crazy. Hell yeah I am.

"I wanna make a deal with you and if you agree I'll take you out to a club some night okay?" she nodded happily.

"Talk to Linda, I mean the girl. I want to know about her. I think I like her but it seems that she  has gone through a lot of stuff  and she has suffered a lot so please Lucy talk to her about me. Try to make her interested in me."

"Um...Mason are you drunk? I mean you really like a girl? Do you want her?" I nodded nervously. Yeah I wanted Linda and yes I do like her. I'm not saying I'm in love with her cause that will never happen. I'll never have a girlfriend but I want to spend as much time as possible with her.

"Yeah Lucy, I want her." I confirmed. She smile and hugged me tighlty and then looked in my eyes "So I'll have to put my plan into action" she stated.

"And what's your plan you minx?" I asked laughing , but i was interested to know. Lucy is so good  with  things like this, that's the only reason I asked for her help actually.

"I'm not telling you jerk." she teased. I grapped her waist, and tickled her, she laughed hard "Ok. Ok, stop Mason I'll tell you."

"We'll invite them for dinner tomorrow night. My mom talked to her mother, it seems that they were getting on well with each other, so this will be a good idea for you to talk with Linda. How' about it?"

Oh my sister was just perfect. This idea was the best. I'll be spending time with Linda talking to her.

"Hell yeah, it's perfect. This is a very good chance for me. I love you sis." I said kissing her. 

I stayed with my Lucy for ages talking about Linda and how much I liked her.

..............

The next day, I went downstairs wanting to get something new to wear for tonight's dinner with the most incredible girl in the world. She came down too "We're invited to have dinner in your place tonight" she wasn't angry. I watched her , watched how the words passed easily from her mouth.

"Yeah so are you coming?"

"What's it for?"she asked curiously.

"My mom organised it. It has nothing to do with me ." I stated holding my hands up, Hell she turns me on just with one small look.

She grapped my hand while i walked past her "Mason you really need to understand why i was the way i was last night" shit, she thinks i walked past her because i was angry about what she did last night?

"Linda, you don't have to explain, I understand." I said easily looking again into her beautiful wide eyes.

"Thanks, we can still be friends though right?."

"Sure" i confirmed.She smiled gratefully.

" I need to go upstairs now"

"But you were going out ?"

"No, I was just waiting for you to come down so I could apologize." she was really sweet. I really like her.

"You didnt have to."i said, she smiled and went upstairs

"See you tonight then." i said loudly while trying to calm myself down because she seriusly turned me on just with a smile. She nodded and continued upstairs.

...................................................................

so now Linda is trying to give him a chance but is she wrong for asking him to be friends??

 *Edited by Shannon24

Thanks for whoever votes

Please vote, comment and fan  ;)