chapter 26

Sorry for not updating in so long but I was really busy last week so here is chapter 26 I hope you'll enjoy it 

...................................................................

Mason's pov...

I went back to the park, I was so excited to be with Linda but as I reached where she was i realised she wasn't there. I drove my car to our apartment building, wanting to talk to her. I was calling her but her mobile was off. I knocked on the door "Yes who's there?" her mother asked.

"Mm....uhh...mmm.. Ma..son" I said uncomfortably running my hand through my hair. She opened the door and looked at me "Hey Mason, how are you?"

"Fine." I replied. "I wanted to talk to Linda please." I begged her.

"Where is she?" she asked looking behind me to see if she was there.

"She didn't get back home?" I asked while all my entire body was boiling from inside. I got really worried about her. Where did she go? Is she ok?

"No she didn't" Linda's mother had the same feeling that I had I could see that in her eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked trying to calm down a little.

"She never goes anywhere alone." she said while a tear escaped her eyes. I left her and started to go find Linda. Is she ok? was all that I could think. I was really worried. What if something happened to her? What if anyone hurts her? Why did I leave her in the park alone? This was all my fault, I shouldn't have left her there alone.

I searched everywhere but i was still not able to find her. I went back to the park to see if maybe she came back. When I arrived there I started scanning everything and everyone. I saw Linda's necklace that I bought thrown on the ground. I started to worry and think of everything but I still couldn't find a clue about where she is. I called her many times but her mobile was switched off. Oh fuck my life, I want her and now.

I went back to her mother and knocked the door, she opened "Did you find her?" she asked me pleadingly, her eyes dying for an answer telling her that her daughter is ok. "Umm...no.." I answered slowly running a hand through my hair. A tear escaped down her cheeks and she was about to close the door when I stopped her "Do you have any clue that would help me find her?" I asked feeling that she knows something but she's hiding it. "No" I can feel she's lying and I can feel that she knows where Linda is.

"Could you please help me? I have to find her. I can't imagine a life without my only love." I said truthfully. She opened her mouth to say something but again she couldn't afford to say any.

"Mrs. you know something?" I asked again looking in her eyes that was full in tears.

"Get away" was the only thing she could say.

"I'm not going to go away until I'm find Linda, your daughter." I warned. Then I closed the door behind me and knocked on my own home. "Are you ok?" my mom asked.

"Yes."

"No, you're not." my mom repeated.

"I can't find Linda. I left her at the park but I couldn't find her." a tear escaped and i tried it. My mom wrapped an arm around my shoulders "Don't worry, she'll come back."

"What if something happened to her?"

"Nothing will happen to her. She is a mature girl." she said comforting me.

"Linda never goes out alone, she never goes out except with me. She is too afraid to go out alone.." I said letting out another tear that I couldn't hide. This was the worst part of my life. What if something happens to her? What if someone is hurting her? I will never forgive myself if that's the case.

.................................................................

Sorry for not updating for to long but I was really busy and stucked by exams so please forgive me :D

Reem XOXO

*Edited by Shannon24