chapter 23

Linda's pov

I was sitting on my bed when I heard the 'Tick noise' again.

Tick

Tick

Tick

That was the noise I heard two days ago when Mason wanted to talk to me, so for sure this is him. I opened the window expecting him to be standing there but he wasn't. Something else grabbed my attention, a red, heart-like balloon with 'I love you' on it. I smiled and started looking for Mason here and there but I didn't find him instead I found another balloon 'Meet me at the balcony' I smiled happily and ran towards the balcony. I looked at Mason.

"I adore you," I shouted happily in a very high voice.

"Me too." he shouted back

"You know when I saw what you did, I forgot everything and all I think of now is you and only you. I love you." I said slowly.

"You mean the balloon thingy?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yupp" I confirmed

"It's just a small part of my love to you." I smiled

"But it meant the world to me.You know what?" I started

"What?"

"I wanna hug you now."

"Could you do me a favor?" he asked

"Sure."

"Take my hands."

"Ok?" I said but it came out like a question. I catched his hands and he climbed into my balcony.

"What the .....? Why did you do that Mason? Are you crazy?" I was really shocked by the what he did right now. I was as happy as a singing bird and at the same time I was worried about Mason. What if he fell down while he was climbing?

"You're not gonna hug me?" he asked raising an eybrow. I hugged him very tight "I love you, I love you very much, I really do."

He hugged me back pulling me even closer to him and searching for my lips. He kissed me roughly "I love you more than anything Linda" he said biting my neck.

......

"Wanna eat something?" I asked while he was on the sofa checking out his mobile.

"Do you cook?" he asked raising an eyebrow and moving towards me. He wrapped his arm around my waist while I wrapped mine around his neck playing with his hair.

"I'm a good cook" I said slowly biting my lip. He put his hands on both sides of my face "You're amazing at everything" I looked into his eyes and bit my bottom lip again.

"I told you once that is my job. Don't you ever dare to steal it again." he said looking at me and biting my bottom lip slowly and kindly.

"So you wanna eat?" I asked

"If you're cooking then hell yeah, I'm starving" he said placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I turned around looking for the ingredients I'll be using to make the food while Mason stood there watching me like I was a sort of god.

"Where were you all this time?" he asked looking at me and scanning me slowly. I couldn't help but smile.

"You know I've never fell in love before, I was a player, a jerk who hurts and don't care about anyone's feeling but then you came and stole my heart" he said slowly moving towards me and kissing my heart, "My mind" he kissed my forhead, my lips, my nose. "I love everything in you, I can't stop kissing you, I can't stop being that close to you, I told you I'm addicted." I blushed and turned to complete the cooking.

We spent the whole day together and we did everything. Watched a movie, danced and he sang me a song, I'm actually getting addicted to him singing to me, I love the way he looks at me when he sings and I even love the way every word comes out, for me it seems like it really came out of his heart. I love Mason and I need him, I can't stop being close to him, I can't stop thinking of him, I can't handle him not touching me.

"What are you thinking of?" he asked slowly while we were sitting on the sofa.

"Of you." I said turning so that I can face him and I kissed him on his lips. Suddenly I heard someone trying to open the door. What the hell?.

"My moms home, What we will do Mason?" he laughed."I'm not joking" I shouted.

"Calm down and stay here, I will jump from the balcony."

"Again?"

"yeah" he whispered moving towards the balcony while I grabbed his hand " Be careful Mason"

"Don't worry"

Mom entered looking at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked

"What were you doing Linda? Talking to Mason?" she asked while my blood pressure went very high as she said 'Mason' in that disgusted way.

"How could I do that? You took my phone, you punished me for a whole week, you make me feel like I'm a kid while I'm eighteen."

"You don't know anything, this is better for your safety" she said slowly.

"Mom why are you doing this to me?"I said crying very hard.

"Linda Mason is a player just like Jamie"

"Don't say that. Don't ever say that again" I shouted as I felt my heart was breaking. I took a deep breath "Mason is not a player, he loves me with all he can, he gave me love I was never expecting, he stayed by my side all the time. I'm the one who was hurting him. I was pushing him away all the time, I always ruin every good moment we have together, I ruin everything but Mason does nothing. He never walks away, he never leaves me, he is just too amazing for me, I don't deserve him, I don't deserve someone like Mason." I fell on the ground and tears are falling down my cheeks.

I felt everything inside me break when she said 'Mason is a player just like Jamie' I felt the pain move all over my body. Mason is nothing like Jamie. No one is like Mason, no one gave me the love that he gave me, no one treated me the way he did, with Mason I'm the princess and he makes  me feel special.

...................................................................

*Edited by Shannon24

Here is chapter 23 finally. I actually love this chapter and I enjoyed writing it. Looking forward fron hearing from you. Write all negative and positive comments you have on the story.

Hope you like this chapter. Please comment, vote and fan.

Thank you 

Love you all ♡♥