chapter 11

Mason's pov

I couln't sleep last night. I was over the moon that i made her happy. She was incredibly happy last night. I went downstairs to get ready for dinner with her today at my favorite restaurant 'Chicago'. I've just booked one table for exactly 7 p.m. This was my favourite restaurant because it is just so romantic with the slow music and everything, it is just perfect for her.

I got her flowers. Well, it's wierd but I got her white flowers, I hate red. I've just prepared everything and it seems everything is going perfect and what is missing right now is my beautiful girl.

At 6:45, I knocked on the door."Who's that?" her voice just drive me crazy and makes me so nervous. It is a complete turn on. Ok so I tried to calm myself down, it is just a dinner, what's wrong with me. "Um...Mason, you ready?" I was really nervous at the moment. She opened the door, I was going to tell her something but nothing came out, I couldn't. My mouth dropped open. She was driving me crazy. "Holy shit, you look incredible." I said uncomfortibally. She stared at me with her wide brown eyes "Thats not gonna work, player."

"Damn Linda you look really nice. I'm scared that someones gonna grab you from me tonight. You take my breath away." I stated truthly. I saw tears falling down from her eyes. She was crying. Did I say something wrong? Did I hurt her again? Shit !

"Did I say something to hurt you?" I whispered in her ears making her cry more. What's wrong with her? What happened? I moved my tumb across her skin removing her tears but she just cried harder.

"Linda what's wrong?" I asked again.

"It has nothing to do with you Mason, I've just remembered something that really hurts." she said crying even more and more. I took a step closer to her and hugged her tightly, she fitted so well there in my arms. "Forget everything, forget about whatever happened to you in the past. Here's a new life." I whispered in her ears.

"I'm scared." she said and I can feel how hurt she is. I wanted to ask her but I was afraid of hurting her even more. I hugged her harder, I can feel that she felt secure in my arms. I loved that she felt that safe. "What are you scared of?"

"Don't hurt me" she said pleadingly as if I was some sort of god. I was never going to hurt her. I'm a player,I take advantage of them but i dont hurt them. However, with Linda I couldn't take advatages of her either. I wanted to protect her and be beside her whenever she wants me to be. I wanted to make her feel good and forget what happened to her.

"I'm never going to hurt you." I said pulling away from the hug looking directly in her eyes. I wanted to kiss her, I wanted it so bad. I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her waiting for her to pull away and push me but she didn't instead she kissed me back roughly as if she was afraid of me leaving her which was not going to happen.

I took her inside the house and closed the door without breaking the kiss. After some time, she pulled away and looked in my eyes "I need you to be with me. I need you to comfort me and tell me that eveything is ok and what happened to me was just the past and will never happen again." she said truthly, her eyes filled with tears. I hugged her again and whispered in her ears "Cry as much as you want, it'll make you feel better" I said niping her neck. She smiled against my neck and tears fell from her eyes. I wanted to stay like this for my whole life.

"I'm with you and I'll always be with you whenever you want and need me." she smiled again kissing my throat. That is wierd kissing someone in the throat but I liked it.

"What was that for?" I asked

"I liked what you said. I  just want you so much Mason."

"I'm yours always." I said kissing her lips again. I was in heaven, I liked her so much. I wanted to grab her and have my way with her till she forgets everything and only remembers me. I wanted her so much that it actually hurts. We broke the kiss as we heard someone clearing her throat. Holy shit,its Linda's mom. How the hell can I look her in the face again after she saw me kissing and flirting with her daughter.

"What was that about? Are you guys dating?" she asked a smile on her face. It seems that she was happy seeing us in that way.

"Thats never gonna happen." Linda answered quickly, unconfidently "We're just friends." her words that fell so easily from her mouth, hurt me like hell. She doesn't want me, I understand.  I need to know her past and what happened to her. Why was it she hurted? I'm gonna try as hard as i can.

I stayed there until Linda's mother moved towards me "Thanks for helping my daughter, she only trusts you. Don't hurt her." she whispered trying not to show Linda what she was talking about. I nodded and moved towards Linda again. "Lets go we're twenty minutes late." she nodded taking my hands and moving towards the door.

...................................................................

Was Linda wrong for trusting a player like Mason?

*Edited by Shannon24

If you liked this chapter please vote, comment and fan.