chapter 18

Linda's pov

About 10 minutes later, I definitly wanted to end my life. Everything assured me that Mason was actually dead. I wanted to kill myself. I went into the villa bringing a knife and going back to the beach. "Mason I will kill myself in the same place you died." I screamed. "Mason I don't want a life without you. I'm sorry, I can't live." I screamed even harder.

When I was about to press the knife in my stomach, I heard a noise.

I looked in the sky to see hearts lightning and between there was a sentence.

"I love you"

Who did this? I want no one but Mason. I hate whoever did this. I want Mason and only Mason. I love Mason. Yes I do. I love him so much.

"I love Mason. Whoever did this get the fuck away from me." I screamed and cried harder wanting to punch myself.

"I love you too Linda." I heard a voice from behind me. I quickly looked to see Mason there standing not hurt, not dead, no blood, nothing. He is alive. I hugged him so tight that i thought it actually hurt him. I cried and cried and ran my hands through every pary of his body "You're ok , yeah you are ok."

"Calm down, I'm ok." he laughed.

"Mason what was that noise about?" I asked

"Do you know who wrote 'I love you'in the sky?"

I didn't know how to answer so I just stayed there staring at him. I wanted him to answer his question.

"I love you Linda"

What ? Did he just say this. This is the best three words i have ever heard. This is the best moment of my life. I love Mason too but I can't understand anything. "I don't understa..." he stopped me.

"Well, I wasn't dead or anything, this is just a joke to surprise you and let you know that I do really  love you and I wanted to be sure of your answer too. I heard every word you said."

"What do you mean? You mean you were joking and I was dying from pain because i thought that you were dead?" i asked looking at him shocked. How can he do this to me? He heard me and knew how much I've loved him. He technically nearly killed me. He is such a player amd I don't want to see him anymore. He moved closer to me "Don't" I warned so he stayed in his place.

"I didn't mean to ......"

"You proved to me that you're just like Jamie." I said turning and getting into the villa. I took my sunglasses and everything and headed out of the villa. I didnt want to see him. He just heartless. He saw me like this and completed his fucking play.

"Wait."

"Leave me."

"I won't"

"But I want you to. Mason get the fuck away off me. Forget about me. Forget that you knew me." I shouted so hard.

"I love you."

"You never did."

"Yes I do love you." I ignored him still walking out. He pulled me against him and then pressing his lips on mine wanting to kiss me but I pulled back "Leave me alone Mason. I don't want you anymore. Please don't hurt me anymore. If you do really love me, leave me alone. I've had enough." I said still heading out trying to find someone who can drive me back home.

"Ok I will leave you but can I drive you back home? You can't go back alone."

"I can help myself Mason. I don't need anyone. I've lived by my own for three years. Thanks for your offer."

"I don't want to leave. I want you. Linda I swear I didn't mean anything, I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't think of any negative effects. I was just thinking how to say those words in a new and creative way but it ended up wrong. I'm sorry." he said pleadingly. I felt sorry for a second but then I remembered what he did.

"You made me live the worst hour ever. You wanted to surprise me but that was the worst. I don't want to live that hour ever again. You gave me a hint too, not to love someone or care about anyone because if I reached a moment like this, I would have nothing to lose." I said slowly

"Give me one chance."

"I already gave you one Mason. I gave you a chance. I thought that you really cared about me and I saw the truth in your eyes. I felt safe when I was with you and when I'm angry I calm down only because you make me calm down. You made me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. You treat me like a princess. I wasn't expecting something like that from you Mason. You were my everything. I loved you Mason." I said crying very hard "I can't believe what you did."

I saw tears forming from the corners of his eyes. He moved towards me while I fell on the ground cryingso hard I couldn't stop. He held my hands making me stand.

"I'm sorry for hurting you. I don't deserve a girl like you so I will do what you said but can I drive you back home please. It is not safe to go back alone and I can't leave you like this." I nodded. He smile and carried me.

"You can't walk right now." He made me sit on the passenger's seat and he sat in his seat.

"Why  don't you deserve a girl like me?" I asked breaking the silence. He stopped his car and got out of it. What the hell is he doing. People were yelling at us because they couldn't move. Mason just parked in the center of the street. He left me there by my own trying to calm people down. He came back after about 7 minutes.

"Sorry. I'm really sorry." he said back to the people then heading towards me hiding a hand behind his back.

"Where did you go?"

"Can I answer you first question first?" he asked.

"Which one?" I asked a little bit confused.

"Why I don't deserve a girl like you one."

"So...," I prompted.

He moved the hand holding a bunch of flowers "Because you're just too amazing for me." I smiled

"But you have to get away from.. ..." he stopped me.

"I will try to make you trust me till the end of my life."

...................................................................

 *Edited by Shannon24

Sorry I took time to write this chapter but you know with exams  i had to study.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

please vote, comment and fan please If you liked the chapter of curse.

Love you all

Thanks for your support.

Reem XoXo