chapter 20

Linda's pov

I couldn't sleep all night. I wanted to go knock on our neighbor's door and ask them about their son. In the end i decided to. It wasn't that hard, it's just weird. I knocked on the door waiting for Mason to open it.

"Hey Linda I missed you so much." his sister opened the door.

"Hey lucy miss you more." I said hugging her.

"Linda did you see Mason last night?" I felt tears started to form from the corners of my eyes. I swallowed and took a deep breathe trying not to show that I saw him but I couldn't.

"He hasn't come home since last  ni...ght?" 

"No he didn't" she quickly said forcing a smile.

"I'll talk to you later." I said very fast grabbing my mobile and running down the stairs. I have to find Mason. No way he is gone. I had a feeling that he was in the same park that  he took me to last night.

I arrived there looking for Mason but I could't find him. He wasn't there. Oh maybe he is on the beach but I couldn't go there. That was the place I thought Mason had died in, but i have to go there, I have to find him. I have to find my only love.

When I arrived after about 42 minutes, I tried to find the villa that we were staying in.

I saw Mason after searchimg for him for about 10 minutes. He was shouting, screaming and punching everything infront of him. Did I hurt him that much? Tears started falling down my cheeks, I felt like I wanted to punch myself. After I saw Mason like this, I didn't want to live anymore.

"Mason" I started. He stared at me with wide eyes, a smile on his face but he quickly replaced it with a shocked expression "How did you find me?"

"Mason we need to talk."

"Linda I'm nothing like Jamie." he said making a tear fall from his eyes. I hugged him very tightly.

"I know you're not, you're nothing like him." He hugged me back.

"I never wanted to hurt you. Believe me."

"I believe you Mason." I said pulling from the hug. "But I just need a break."

"A...br..eak??" he asked a little bit confused.

"Yes, I really need a break."

"How could you be so...?"

I looked at him trying to know what he wanted to tell me. He fell on the ground, sitting on his knees, looking at me pleadingly. He started singing:

'In the night I here them talk'

'the coldest story ever told'

'somewhere far across this road'

'he lost his soul'

'to a woman so heartless' I felt my heart break as he was singing the words, tears falling down his cheeks, looking at me hopefully and pleadingly.

'How could you be so heartless.' he said tears falling more and more. This is the hardest part of my life.

'How could you be so'

'Cold as a wind when you breathe...' before he could complete his song I ran towards him and kissed him on the lips with all i had. My love, my soul, my everything. I was crying very hard, I was dying from the inside. He is the best thing in my life. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me very close to him making every part of our bodies touch. He kissed me more and more making me want him so bad. I felt I want to grab him somewhere and make him show me all the love he saved for me.

"I love you Mason." I said between the kiss, wrapping my legs around his waist. I wished that this moment would stay like this forever. I love Mason and I couldn't afford to hurt him anymore.

"I love you too." I smiled against his lips. He carried me "Mason stop that, this tikkles me"

"I know my dear" he whispered taking me towards the villa trying to find it's key.

"You can put me down until you find it you know." he smile his sexy smile.

"I just can't wait anymore." I blushed so hard. He put me down on the floor and laid on top of me "Mason are you crazy? We can't be doing this here."

"You don't want?" I blushed even more.

"I want more than anything." I said blushing like crazy and biting my bottom lip.

"Don't" he warned "That's my job" I smiled and he reached my lips and bited my bottom lip making me shiver.

"You do want this right?" I blushed and nodded.

"Ok then let me make love to you, no one can see us here. This place is only for me and you." he said removing my shirt running his hands from my mouth to my neck and biting my neck. He ran his hand down my breasts, feeling the heat of my skin.

"Can I remove this?" he asked holding my bra. I nodded and he removed it very fast. He took his key and opened the door. Then looking back at me carrying me inside and he pushed me on the first sofa laying again on top of me. I looked at him and kissed him very hard. I took his shirt off feeling the warmth of his skin. I then let him lay on top of me feeling his warm skin against mine. Feeling safe and protected.

"Do you want me to use a condom?" he asked looking at me hoping i woudnt say yes. I smiled at his words,

"It's ok. I  nothing is gonna happen." He forced a fake smile. "I mean I don't care if I'm pregnant with your baby." He smiled pulling my shorts off.

...................................................................

*Edited by Shannon24

So they're back together.Sorry for this sexual events but it just came to my mind. Please complete reading tge story. It is not going to be boring

And sorry I'm not sure when is the next update cuz I'm having exams this week. Hopefully I would be able to update this week.

Please vote comment and fan

Reem xoxo