chapter 3

I stayed in the room. I couldn't move or even speak. I couldn't do anything. Why did he touch me? I felt the warmth of his hand, I felt safe for a second but i had to push him away. I couldn't express anything at the moment. The only thing i can do right now is close my eyes and forget about everything.

When i woke, i was alone as usual. They all go out in the evening and i just stay at home lonely and it was actually fine with me. I needed to talk to jumana. I need to tell her about what happened with me. I decided to call her.

"hey jumana"

"Hey Linda what do you want now?" she talked like she was still sleeping.

"Umm... were you still asleep?" i asked

"Yes" she said in a boring tone.

"Ok sorry but i need to talk to you"

"Fine Linda come down to my house, we'll talk."

 ___________________________________________________________________________

I knocked on her door, and she quickly opened.  

"You know that i hate you?" i said teasingly. I looked at her she was so beautiful. She was wearing only a t-shirt. Damn this girl is really hot.

"What do you want?" she asked

 "There is something that happened to me yesterday and you need to know. You have to help me"

"I'm here for you" she quickly replied heading to the kitchen. I started telling her about the whole thing. A smile grew on her face while i was talking. She stayed in her place forgetting totally about the coffee she was making, just staring at me with her beautiful brown wide eyes.

Her eyes finally left mine. She looked down at what she was doing and finally said "You need to change Linda."

"What, change what??

"Everything, you need to forget about the past, what happened to you is gone and it'll never happen again. You have to forget everything. Here's a new life."  

"You don't know a thing about what happened to me,  I'm happy the way i am."

She stared at me, "You're beautiful, why do you want to hide that?"

Everything was spinning in my mind. I want to live the life i'm living. I don't want to get hurt. I'm happy with this boring life.

"Linda you panicked just because someone touched your hand?? she said leading me to the sofa.

I sat beside her looking down as not to see the expression on her face. "This is me and i'm not changing, i cant."

"Well you will, I'll change you and i'll change everything in you." she said confidently.

"But.."

"Don't say anything." she shut me up.

"Now go change this pyjamas, you're coming with me now."

"What, Where? , I'm not going anywhere."

"Don't argue, go change now!" she shouted scaring the hell out of me.

We went upstairs to my apartment, she stayed outside sitting on the sofa while i went to change. I pulled on baggy black jeans and a black t-shirt. I pulled my hair in a ponytail. I turned back to see jumana staring at me with angry eyes.

"What?"

"What the hell are you wearing, that outfit is ancient. Wear something else."

" They're all the same."

She looked at me shocked. "So we need to buy you some new outfits later and as you're coming with me now, you have to wear a dress of mine."

She quickly pulled me down the stairs to her room. She pulled a short black dress out of her wardrobe and ordered me to wear it. I kept on arguing but there was no way i was going to change her mind, she is so stubborn.

The dress fit tightly on my body and it was actually breathtaking. She made me put on some make up and then we went downstairs.

Oh my god the same boy, i need to escape before i get stuck with him. He quickly moved toward me and pulled me against him. He whispered in my ear, "You're so beautiful, i have to have you with me tonight." I looked into his eyes that were shining down at me. He pulled me closer to him. As our bodies touched, i was shaking i tried to move but he would't let me. I was really scared, i wanted to kill him. I felt disgust over and over.

"I have to leave, I'm late" I finally said,

"You're not leaving me" he ordered.

I looked to his eyes that was scanning me "But i have to leave" he ignored me and moved even closer to me. I wanted to push him but i couldn't, he was holding me tightly. Jumana came out of her car and she pulled me. "You can talk to her later we're already twenty five minutes late." We entered the car, he was still there staring at me. I looked to Jumana trying to ignore him. "Thanks."

"For what?" she asked but i knew thay she knows what i'm talking about.

"You saved me."

"From what Linda, can't you see damn he's so hot and he liked you. You'll have to give him a chance."  

Chance, huh chance to hurt me. That will never happen. I didn't reply to Jumana.

"So would you like to see my boyfriend? she asked breaking the silence.

" You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah sure, its been like four years now." she replied confidently.

"That's a long time. I'd like to see him."

"I'm so happy with him, he's my everything." I could see that in her eyes. I know it's really nice to have someome who cares about you, who love you and gives you all you want but it's hard to have that when this someone is with with another girl doing the same things that he does for you, for her.

We reached a place where Jumana parked and we got out of the car.

*Edited by Shannon24