chapter 27

Maosn's pov

I kept on walking not knowing where to go or what to do. I know nothing about where Linda is neither does her mom. She never goes out alone. She never goes out except with me. I wonder what shes doing now. Where she is? Is she ok? It's all my fault I left her and I shouldn't have done that. 

I went back to the park because if she was fine this is the where she would be. She likes this place. I started looking to the stars because we used to do this when we were together.Wait. Why did Linda's mother forced her not go out with me I mean her mother loves me and she is proud that her daughter is improving. There is something odd about that. I heard them the day Linda disappeared. I heard Jumana telling her just stop seeing Mason only for this week. I think Jumana knows where Linda is, I have to find her.

"Mmmm....Do you know where Jumana is?" I asked Linda's mother.

"Come in Mason" She looked at me with wide eyes. Did she know something?

"Do you have something to tell me about Linda?" I asked hoping that she knew any news about her.

"Mmm....yes..I mean no" she didn't seem to be honest but I just can't do anything with her.

"Where is Jumana?" I asked 

"She's inside." I entered and saw Jumana shouting to someone on the phone and when she saw me she threw her phone away.

"What was that call about?"

"Why do you care? It's none of your business"

"Where's Linda?"

"Uhh..I don't know Mason" was all what she said and she said those word so uncomfortably and she started heading outside again.

"Jumana just don't keep on lying and moving away all the time" 

"Watch your language. First of all I'm not lying. Secon.." 

"You are"

"Why do you care about her? Leave her. Forget about her, she's never gonna come back." she shouted so loud. Tears escaping from her eyes.

"Why not?"

"Because...because...Mason leave her alone." she fell on the groung crying so bad. Why is all this happening.

"Where is Linda?" I asked again 

"You wanna know where she is? " I nodded 

"Jamie has her again and it's all because of you. I warned her and I told her to stop dating you because he is there and he warned me too and now he kidnapped her again. You wanna know what the call about? Well, Jamie is asking me and you to go to his house. He wants to kill you infront of Linda. Is that ok with you? Now you knew why Linda didn't want to get too close to you because she cares about you and she loves you and you don't deserve her." she shouted even harder. I felt all my body boiling. I wanted to go and kill him.. He kidnapped my only love all over again and I don't know what this shit would do to her.

"Come with me" 

"Where?" 

"Faster we have to move."

"Mason you can't go there. You will be killed. You must hide Mason." I grabbed her hand and went down the stairs. 

Jumana's pov 

Fear started spreading all over my body. Mason is crazy and i really don't know what he is up to, what he is gonna do. 

"Where is he living?" he shouted 

"Calm down." I started but he stopped me.

"Give me his address now." he shouted even harder.

I told him but he didn't move his car. He grabbed his mobile and dialled a number instead. 

'Nate call the police and come to the address I sent  you about a minute ago' 

'I'm not joking Nate hurry up' he shouted so hard. 

'Give me a call when you're there.'

He then moved his car so fast that I was afraid we would have an accident.

"Mason could you slow down. We're going to have a serious accident Mason." he totally ignored her and moved even faster. 

After about fifteen minutes we reached Jamie's apartment. "You stay hear and once the police arrive just call me." 

''No Mason I've to come with you"

"You can't. just stay here." he shouted 

"Mason don't let him see you please"

''Don't worry" he said easily heading into the apartment. I was so afraid that he would kill him. If Mason got killed, no way Linda is going to forget about all this and live her life again. 

*Edited by Shannon24

Sorry for not updating sooooo long. I'm really sorry because I was so stressed with the IGCSE exams. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll be updating the next chapter tomorrow. 

PLEASE vOTE 

COMMENT 

LOVE YOU ALL 

REEM XOXO ;)