chapter 2

A few hours later, we arrived. I loved my cousins country a lot. It was an incredible moment when i saw my aunts, cousins and the family. I was extremly exhilarated by it.

"Lindaa i missed you" jumana ,my cousin, shouted hugging me.

"I missed you more"  i said smiling.

Then they took me home. All my family lives in a building which is owned by my grandfather.  

The building is enormous and it has about ten apartments. Seven of them were for my family and the other 3 are rented to others. My grandma told us to stay in one of her apartments. 

My cousins stayed with us in our apartment. We stayed up all night talking about random things, we talked about everything apart from boys for sure. But, they asked me many times if i had a boyfriend but i ignored those questions. I've never fallen in love or been attracted to anybody,ever. We stayed up late talking about school, family and we fell asleep while talking.

..................................................................

At 7 a.m, I woke up alone, they were all still sleeping. I made my breakfast and went to stand out on   the balcony. It makes me feel good to smell the morning air. I took a look at the balcony beside our apartment to see a guy staring at me. His dark-black eyes were wide as he stared at me. I turned around, regreting the whole situation. I heard him saying something so I turned back to him and looked directly into his black eyes.

"So are you my new neighbor?" he asked me but i ignored his question looking down to the streets. He asked me again , but i never bothered to even look at him. I don't want to have contact with any boy after what happened to me back then. I couldn't answer his questions. He opened his mouth to say something again but i left the balcony and closed the door.

I turned on the T.V to watch some movies. A few hours later Jumana entered. "When did you wake up?" she asked still sleepy.  

" I'm used to waking up early, I got up at seven."

"What?" she gaped at me. "Do you still think your going school or something?" 

"Yeah but i told you i'm used to this" i said quickly still looking to the T.V

"You have a different life to ours"

"I know" i was actually bored by the conversation.

She layed on the sofa beside me then suddenly she stood up and said something in a very high voice that i didn't hear.

"Lower your voice, i couldn't hear you. What do you want?" i asked glaring at her.

"Ok fine. Would you please come with me today?" she asked

"Where?"

"We're going to have our lunch out and then we will rock some party tonight."

"No, i'm not going anywhere. You go have fun and i'll be staying here." I'm not used to going to parties and stuff so im definitetly not going tonight.

"Linda you're such a geek, why don't you have fun and live your life. It's one life, you have to enjoy it. Why are you stuck  at home all the time?."

I left the room and slammed the door. I opened the apartment's front door and went downstairs. I wanted to see my grandma and grandpa. Someone crossed infront of me and i looked upwards to see those black eyes again. I tried to escape but i  failed to do so. He blocked me with his hands and stood just infront of me. I tried to turn back to the apartment but he blocked me again. Why the hell was this boy doing this to me?

I pushed his hands away as he touched my shoulder. " Don't ever try that again" i snapped angrily. He looked straight into my eyes.

"why are you so angry?".

I didn't say a word, I couldn't be around him. I just wanted to leave as soon as possible.

I tried to calm down and i tried to comfort myself, then i finally opened my mouth, "Could you please move, i need to go."

"Why are you scared?, I won't hurt you." I could see that he meant what he said but whatever I needed to go now.

"I'm not afraid of anything." I quickly answered. I stayed there frozen, he took my hands breaking the silence.

"Please calm down." I quickly pulled back my hand and pushed him away. I was as mad as hell and i was so nervous at the moment. I got back home and stayed in my room frozen. They were all talking to me but i couldn't open my mouth to reply to any of them.

...................................................................

So this is the end of this chapter 

*Edited by Shannon24 

please vote and comment  

this story is actually amazing and it is a real one so please vote, comment and fan ;)