Chapter 28

Mason's p.o.v

As I went inside this huge place, I saw lots of bodygaurds, basically to stop someone getting to Linda. I heard a voice screaming from the room behind me. I moved towards the door and started to eavesdrop.

"Please Jamie, please stop it. I'm really tired, I don't want to do this now please Jamie." Linda screamed pleadingly. I didn't hear what the little shit said. I wanted to kill him right now.

"Jamie I can't now I am so tired leave me alone."

"Baby girl I won't because I'm turned on.Don't drive me mad and don't let me take what I want by force as usual."

"Leave meee" she screamed again.

"Move off her." I finally managed to get inside the room.

"Huh finally mister Mason, I have been waiting to see you with too long." he said moving close to me and scanning me.

"How dare you touch her." I said and then he punched me in the face. Blood escaped down my nose.

"Masoooooon" Linda screamed moving towards us. "Get out Linda. Jumana is there and tell her to do what I told her."

"You can't stay with him alone."

"Get out." I shouted.

*······························*

JUMANA'S P.O.V

"Linda at last, what did he do to you? How did he hurt you?" I said as I saw her. Her body wascovered with scars and bruises. Her hair was messy just like she was having sex or making out.

"Mason is inside. He is fighting Jumana, hes going to get himself killed." she sobbed, not taking a breathe. I couldn't understand a word from what she said. Calm down and get inside.

"I can't" she shouted directly in my face and her eyes widening. I held her and directed her inside the car.

"Stay here. The police are coming don't worry." Once she sat inside the car, I didnt here from her again. Her eyes closed.

"Linda are you ok?" I asked but she didn't reply at all.

After about twelve minutes, the police came. I opened the door and rushed towards them "They're inside for like about half an hour and I couldn't leave her, I mean Linda, I'm going to take her to the hospital. Please tell me if something happens."

*·····································*

"What happened to her?" Mason rushed in moving towards us and taking Linda's hand.

"Leave me Jamie I've had enough from you. Leave me alone." Linda screamed so loud her eyes widened. The doctors came in while Mason moved and widened his eyes scanning the doctors.

"She has hallusinations" the doctor said.

"What?" Mason asked.

"She sees people and talk to them and they're not there. She can even act upon what she sees and that could make her even hurt herself. She must stay under real supervision." Mason rushed towards Linda.

"Go away Jamie. Do you here me? Go away. I hate you and I hate everything about you. I never loved you, after what you did how could I ? I hate you. Do you hear me? I hate you. I've never liked it when you kissed me, when you touched me and whenever you do  touch me I feel like I want to vomit." she shouted

 "Stop Linda stop stop. That's enough I'm not him I'm Mason.''

"M O V E" she shouted every single letter alone like she did mean it.

"I'm not him. I'm Mason."

"I hate you Jamie. I hate you"

"I'm not this little prick." Mason shouted into her face. He then pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the lips very hard while she pulled away.

"Don't touch me. I have had enough of your shit." she cried pleadingly while a tear escaped from Mason's eyes and he quickly left the room. I ran after him .

"Mason wait, she doesn't mean it. I'm sure she doesn't mean it" he threw my hand off his arm.

"She didn't remember my taste. She didn't remember my kiss. I know it's not about me or her. I know she needs time and space. I shouldstay away foe awhile.In time she will forget him."

"Mason. I'm sorry" A tear escaped my eyes as I saw how his voice was filled up with fear that Linda might not ever remember him.

"Jamie....?" he cut me off

"Dead" my eyes widened at his answer. He killed him! ! ! ! ! !

*Edited by Shannon24